꧁fifteen꧂

LAST DAY AT TEXAS SOO GOING BACK HOME

me and the girls were already ready to go, except my brother didn't really wanna take us because of what happened 3 days ago.

riley didn't care tho!

"NICKKK PLEASEE TAKE US TO THE AIRPORT PLEASEE WERE GONNA BE LATE" i screamed.

we got no answers, so we than went up to his room.

"nick you and my sister can date! okayy i didn't know you were gonna take it that serious" riley said.

"it's not that. everytime i call her she doesn't pick up" nick said.

"oh shittt, he riley what if you call your brother because i know rachel won't answer and give her the phone" i said.

"okay ya" riley said.

riley than calls her brother and told him to give him his phone.

"rachel!!!!" riley said.

"i don't wanna talk to her" rachel said.

"ryan just leave the phone in her and leave please" riley said.

"i guesss" ryan said.

"rach nai doesn't care if you date nick so please call him back thank you" riley said.

rach stayed quiet and hang up and called nick. once they hanged up nick finally took us to the airport.
-
online

naigothoes

Liked by stillsoftish, avaniisreallyhot, and 33,285 others naigothoes yay!View all 20,144 comments

naigothoes yay!
View all 20,144 comments

stillsoftish yesss give me back riley back!

avaniisreallyhot finallyyyy

username69 wait why did all the boys comment expected vinnie?

username15 why didn't vinnie comment?

naigothoes