Prolouge

Some say it's hard to find true love but it's also said that true love is impossible to break. And that this definitely true in the case of two people, two people who are madly in love with each other the first time they met.

Our story begins with a green and black haired boy training, breaking planks with his fists and feet, and shooting blasts of energy from his hands as he wrapped up his training.

This green and black haired boy is named Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: "That should be enough for today. 3 hours of solo training. I'm surprised I went that far along, imagine if I was training with the rest of the gang."

Izuku chuckled to himself as he made his way back to home.

Izuku is pretty lucky when it comes to his life. His parents Inko and Hisashi Midoriya are kind, loving and supportive parents and they're pro heroes, the #2 hero couple, behind the parents of one of his best friends. Along with that, Izuku is also incredibly handsome and has had many girls was captivated by his incredible charms and loads of girls asked him out, loads of them but each and every time he politely declined.

And the reason why was a total mystery to everyone, even to his closest friends and his parents, and parents are supposed to know everything about their kid.

Everytime Izuku's friends asked who he was in love with, he always gave the exact same answer every damn time, that she's the most beautiful girl to ever live which wasn't much outside of being subjective as all hell.

As Izuku was walking back to his house, he put on his Bluetooth headphones and connected to his phone as he put on a favorite song of his and started dancing.

As Izuku made his way to his home and finished his dancing, he opened the door to see his parents were working late as he saw that his mom made a big dinner for him which made him smile, his mom always had a habit of making way too much food as Izuku dug in.

After having dinner while having a James Bond marathon and having a shower, Izuku was getting ready to turn in for the day as he felt his phone vibrate as Izuku grabbed his phone from his pocket and saw he got a text from one of his friends.

Alucard= TheCrimsonFuckr

Izuku= EnergyEmerald

TheCrimsonFuckr: yo Izuku

EnergyEmerald: Hey Alucard, what's up?

TheCrimsonFuckr: Not much, we still on for game night on Friday right bro?

EnergyEmerald: Yeah we are brotha.

TheCrimsonFuckr: Bitching, maybe you can tell us about who you like if you lose a bet

EnergyEmerald: Really? You still won't let that go? What do I have to do for you guys to let it go?

TheCrimsonFuckr: If you tell us about the future Mrs Midoriya

EnergyEmerald: I told you guys enough about her.

TheCrimsonFuckr: What you told us is subjective as all hell!!!!! And you gave Integra more descriptive info, da the hell?!!

EnergyEmerald: Well unlike you guys, Integra didn't constantly hound me on info and I knew she wouldn't tease me for it like you guys would.

TheCrimsonFuckr: No, we wouldn't tease you browski

EnergyEmerald: Remember when we teased Kacchan for liking Himiko which lasted until they started dating?