Part One

Zayn 4:45 A.M.
My morning.
4:45: wake up
5:00: work out
5:45: shower and get dressed
6:00: finish preparing my backpack and make myself breakfast.
I was always a straight A+ student. Going to this new school, the worry is socializing with my peers rather than grades. Which would hardly be easy considering my interests, which I plan on keeping private. I didn't want to have to switch schools again I had just transferred from my old private school and left all my best mates behind, now having none. Fearing having to walk into an abyss of unfamiliar faces.  Time to go make some new friends.

When comes time, I get in my car and drove to the school.  I have an excuse pass that was given to me earlier when getting to meet Mrs. Hadley, my new principal. She had said that if I was late to my first two days of classes in the rotation that I wouldn't be in trouble.  So instead of going super early to impress the teachers before class I take my time to school like other students.

I walk around the premises to get a good look at the super nice courtyard they were said to have on the school website so I could sit there for lunch.  I had been researching this school ever since my parents said we were moving from Bradford, England.

When I get there , there was simply a small water fountain with a few marble benches. Much smaller than my old school. Though I was never really into sports, from where I'm standing in the courtyard, I can see a pretty big football field. It's more crowded than the rest of the school, jam packed with many boys running drills with the balls. They're kicking them left and right. Very interesting.

I check the time and decide to see myself to class now.

I turn the corner to the get to the front of the school and suddenly I feel something coming at full impact and I hit the concrete. I feel dizzy and my head gets warm. A voice screams at me. "I'm sorry mate!! I didn't see you there. Please don't die, I'm begging ya. I can't be responsible for murder!!" DIE?? WHAT was he talking about?

And before I could get the words out, everything went black. I can't see or hear or feel or say anything at all.

A/N: thanks for reading y'all!! I got a random burst of energy to start this and can't wait to see where it goes! Give me ideas, comment , vote. Enjoy!!

Hate you all equally,

Nikki 💜