Chapter one, Day one☻

Soooo uhmm Spiral since this is basically what you live and breathe for here you go.. dnf enimies to lovers written by me :].. have fun hopefully i update it more often than the other book.. i found the fanart at the top online so if you know who did it, give them credit.. :] and the one on the cover my friend made for me.

______________________________________________________________________________

George's POV:

I feel like I'm physically dying every time I wake up...

Day one of senior year, I thought to myself, take two. I in previous years hadn't studied hard, done my homework, or really gave any effort towards school which in turn caused me to fail my senior year, so here we are again. I got out of bed, reaching to turn off that annoying beeping noise emitting from my phone. I look at the time seeing it's 7am, with school starting in less than an hour I quickly rush to put my clothes on and brush my teeth. Going downstairs my mom calls out to me,

"George, are you having breakfast?"

"No time Mom!" I yell out.

"OK, have a good day hun." she says as I rush out the door.

15 minutes left, I think I should have enough time. As I arrive at the school I notice a few people still walking to class meaning I'm not too late. I walk into Mr.Ray's class taking a seat towards the front as those are the only seats left available. Finally Mr.Ray walks in and immediately begins talking about calculus. I end up zoning out only to be startled by the bell ringing. Walking to the next class I ran into the one person I hoped I'd never see again, Clay or as some would call him Dream.

"Oh look who it is, Gogy." Dream said in a condescending tone, while smirking.

"Please don't call me that." I say with a sigh of exhaustion.

"Oh come on now don't act like that, I know you like it. " Dream says again knowing I would get embarrassed.

"No Dream, I really don't" I scoff, obviously annoyed at Dreams' comments, as I start to walk away.

I make my way down the hallway still being annoyed at Clay, I wish he would just leave me alone, doesn't he have anything better to do?? I thought. You must be wondering by now why we are against each other so often, you see, we both stream, as well as streaming the same thing, Minecraft.We are basically tied in viewer and sub counts meaning we are constantly competing for who comes out on top. Even though we are similar in numbers he always seems to come out above me in the end, making him cocky as hell. He shoves his success in everyone's face but mine especially. There's not a day that goes by where I'm not reminded who has the bigger number. Worst of all is the way he approaches it, with a cocky smile and the condescending tone. I wish I could just slap that smile off his face.

I finally make it to my second class two minutes later as the bell is on its third strike. Simmering down from the thoughts in my head i get out my notebook and begin copying down the notes Mrs. Emma is writing across the board. Suddenly I stopped taking notes and drifted off into an unconscious dream-like (lmao see what i did there) state of mind drifting off into my thoughts. I go back to thinking about that smug son of a bitch Dream. His smirk, the way he knows how to get under my skin so well, makes him vile. Ugh, I hate him so much. The worst part is the fact he gets praised for being a big streamer, but I get made fun of for it. It makes no sense, honestly. Suddenly, I hear my name being called as I'm snapped out of my trance by Mrs.Emma calling my name.

"George.. GEORGE!" I hear Mrs.Emma say in her loud high pitched voice.

"Yes ma'am?" I say acting as if I don't know why she's screaming.

"Can you answer the question I've asked for the THIRD time now?" she states, emphasizing the number.

To be honest, I had been zoned out for so long I couldn't focus on the board to read the question.

"I- I'm not sure ma'am.." I say in a quieter voice, feeling embarrassed .

The bells go off again meaning class is over.

"Ok class tomorrow we will review what you supposedly "learned" today then carry on with the lesson and hopefully SOME OF YOU will pay attention this time," she says, staring at me, her eyes burning into my skull as if they're on fire, "goodbye class, have a nice day."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N - this is first actual book so yuh please tell me what you think and vote and you could also leave suggestions about how it should go if you want :]

remember to eat and drink (perferably water but it would be hypocritical to tell you it has to be water) and you're loved,, remember that

Im open to talk if anyone needs to <33 have a good day/night or wherever you are