Truth

"Wow." Danny said stepping closer to me
I took his hand and pulled him down into the water with me,we had a LONG chat with each other but it was fun I found out he was a a good secret keeper and so is his brother Jarred,After my tail dried up and I got my legs we went to meet up with Lila.When we got there Lila was making out with Jarred,the stopped after they realized we were there.
"Sorry." Lila said in a high pitched voice
"it's ok." I said looking down
"So did you tell him?" Danny asked Looking dead in the eye at Lila
"Tell me what?" Jarred asked in his deep voice
"Ahh,Jarred." Lila said looking down
"Yes..." Jarred replied staring at her
"I'm a mermaid." Lila mumbled
"a what?" Jarred asked Looking at her
"Mer-Maid." She whispered in her ear
Jarred just froze for a second and next thing you know she's up in the air,Jarred started spinning her in the air and than he carefully put her down and kissed her gently on the lips.Me and Danny looked at them for a moment.
"Why don't you ever do that to me?" I asked looking at him sassy
Danny stood there looking like I was a weirdo but next thing you know I was in the air.After I got set down and kissed me an Lila just looked at them.I noticed Danny had Huge Mussels on his arms looking at his shirt you could see the outline of his Abbs.Danny had light brown hair and blue eyes. Jarred on the other hand,had the same size mussels and abbs but his hair was curly and a darker brown.Me and Lila just laughed, while Danny and Jarred were staring at the girls they were dating.Me and Lila looked at each other and smiled taking our boyfriends hands and pulling them to the beach me and Lila took off our shirts to reveal our Bikinis.Diving all fancy we turned into mermaids.Danny and Jarred followed,We were in the water for a long time just swimming and talking,but a quarter of the time we were kissing.Danny and Jarred had to leave so me and Lila got to swim to the bottom of the Ocean, looking at all the colourful fish and coral.There we found a black pearl...me and Lila both touched it not knowing we just released and evil sea witch.