OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS A MISTAKE FOR YOU 💔🥀

Happy reading loves
.
PART ~ 2
.
Aayat looked at him properly!

Aayat :- you know what dragged you here?... your guilt💔 as soon as you found out that the girl you left  one day is pregnant..with ur baby now.. so you ran to here! Aur tum yaha koi mere liye nahi aaye ho..Aree tum to khud ke liye aaye ho..as because the guilt inside of you is eating you now..I know you Darshan, I know you..(tear trickled in her eyes)
.
Darshan :- tumne mujhe pahle kyu nahi bataya? 🥺

Aayat :- (loudly) why would I tell you?
Ek to tum mujhe chod kar chale gaye aise halat me...or kabhi wapas mud kar nahi dekha.. Damnn..you found peace in somebody else’s arm & you left me without thinking a single moment.. I begged you to stay but you didn’t & now you’re asking me why I didn’t told you before (she said in little anger and pain while tears made their way down her cheeks) you lost all the rights to know the moment you walked away from me!
.
Darshan :- but it’s our baby (his voice was broken enough)

Aayat :- it’s my baby..& you don’t have any rights on it..better you understand that!

Darshan :- Aayat 🥺

Aayat :- just Don’t show this fake care, you didn’t thought for awhile before leaving me..Now when you got to know about the baby all of a sudden tumhare andar care love sympathy aa gaya mere liye..
But let me tell uh at that moment when I needed you..I wanted you to stay, but you didn’t, & now I don’t need you anymore 🙂💔 (she breathe in heavily)

Darshan :- but I want to come back Aayat..I want to make it right 😭
.
Aayat :-that’s the problem Darshan, you want!
You wanted to leave me you did..& now you want to come back...And what about me? Tumne kabhi pucha mai kya chahti hu Darshan? You just can’t come back for the baby’s sake, I’ll not let you🙂
.
Uh both became quite for awhile!
.
Comment down what will happen next?
Will Darshan convince her?
.
Take care spread love 💙