•Chapter 2•

Im not going to school today because my mom made all my appointments.

Thanks to daisy i might look approachable.But i wont make friends for sure.

"Okay wear a hoodie and yoga pants cmon"my sister said she always says that i have a perfect body,why dont i just show it off.

Maybe i should but i dont wanna be a hoe,i wanna be classy and sassy.

-at salon-

"hey appointment for daisy"my sister says to the clerk.

"ahh yes cmon honey"she says to my sister and me

My sister whispered things in her ear and the clerks eyes light up.

"Okay honey were taking you to the back and close your eyes and dont open them"she said smiling.

-1 hour later,after pain-

"ready honey 1.....2......3...." she says while letting me see myself in the mirror.

Its me i had amazing hair it was black and did a ombré effect and it was curled perfectly.I had perfectly arched eyebrows.

I didnt have anymore pimples.But i didn't have alot i only had a couple a month or one a month.

Perfect makeup.Everything perfect.I saw daisy in front of me holding a hollister bag,footlocker amd ivtoria secret bag.

"OH MY GOSH KOLBY IS THAT YOU"she said screaming and running up to me.

"Yea i guess" i said laughing.

"Okay go change into this outfit please its a little short but you need to show off your amazing body and also i put undies and a bra in their" she said whispering the last part