𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Taehyung, yes, V of BTS, and I have been dating for 2 months now.

 We had grown really close in that time, even with our busy schedules and it was bound to happen, given the fact that both of us liked each other and were close friends long before we started dating. 

We had gotten intimate on multiple occasions but it was only making out, dry humping, grinding against each other. Nothing penetrative. 

We had seen each other naked, however, like that one time he walked in on me changing or the time he walked naked into his room after a bath and some shower-singing, when I happened to be visiting their dorm. It was okay, we didn't mind.

He was in New York, attending interviews and fan-meetings, for the past few days. 

I had always wanted to travel solo. I couldn't in the past as whenever I traveled it was with my fellow band members but this time half of them were in LA, visiting a common friend, while the other half just stayed home in Korea, enjoying the few days of rest we got in between all of the practices and shoots. 

As for me, I decided to take that solo trip to New York, visit Taehyung, do some sightseeing, go to LA for a few days and then get back to Korea.

Which brings us to where I was now, in Taehyung's hotel room, after briefly greeting the other 6 members. Well, mostly 3 as Yoongi gave me a very sleepy 'hi' whereas Jimin and Jungkook were nearly passed out from the alcohol they had chugged down before I arrived. 

I couldn't get a room in the same hotel as Bighit had booked the whole floor for their safety and surprisingly the rest of the rooms weren't vacant either.

"I missed you '', he said, pulling me by my arm making me sit on his lap facing him. Oh, how good those thighs felt under me. I guess all those women staring at him while he worked out in the gym was worth it. 

Out of instinct and the need to gain some balance, I snaked my arms around his neck as he did the same around my waist. He nuzzled his face into my neck. "I missed you too, babybear." 

- Mia 🤎