My Silly Psycho <3

*Atsumu pov*
You know what, why not play a game. It is two am and nothing will come out of this but why not try and see if I can get a rise out of Sakusa. I thought about what I was going to send. Aha!

To: Omi My Lover 🖤
I lay around, touch myself to pass the time, I feel down and wish you were. mine.
--------
I want you to fuck me in the mirror, I like to look at your face while you're in it.
--------
When we're done I don't wanna be able to feel my legs. When we're done I just wanna feel your hands all over me.
---------
Sent

Well that went nicely, now I wait. I doubt Sakusa is even awake.

About five minutes passed before I heard my phone ding. I look over next to me at my phone screen. Oh shit.

From: Omi My Lover 🖤
Mm... Babe are you at home rn?

I though about the ridiculous question. Of course I am where else would I be? I put my exact thought into the small words on my personal screen.

To: Omi My Lover 🖤
Of course I am... Where else would I be?

I sent the message and it took slightly just a split second before getting a response.

From: Omi My Lover 🖤
I don't know my love, I was just making sure.

I snorted and typed my reply.

To: Omi My Lover 🖤
Wyd baby~

I watched the three dots bubble.

From: Omi My Lover 🖤
Not much gorgeous, you?

I sighed contentively from the pet name before answering him.

To: Omi My Lover 🖤
The same as you, I miss you my love

I hated having to tell him I miss him. I wish I wasn't sixteen and a child. Damn time.

From: Omi My Lover 🖤
I miss you too gorgeous I wanna see you

I sighed at the discomfort that has rested on me from missing the love of my life.

To: Omi My Lover 🖤
Hmmmm kinda horny low key lols...

I laughed at the idea of his reaction.

From: Omi My Lover 🖤
Mmm... Yeah kinda same tho... Brb

To: Omi My Lover 🖤
Uhhh okie

That's unusual he usually never says 'brb' whatever, it doesn't bother me much.

I wait for his text for a minute. Then two, getting close to three. Next thing I know it's been twenty minutes.

To: Omi My Lover 🖤
Are you okay or???

From: Omi My Lover 🖤
Dude open your window

I looked over at the window and saw Omi standing in bottom corner. I gasped and kept myself from screaming. I rushed towards my window and flicked the lock over, sliding my window open.

Kiyoomi stood up fully on the ladder that he found probably on the side of my house.

"God Kiyoomi what ar-!" I tried to yell my scolding quietly before being shutup by a pair of lips I've been thinking of for too long.

"Mm psycho." I moaned into his mouth after Kiyoomi asked for entrance by biting my bottom lip. I pulled away and carded my hands through his silky locks, missing the sensation that danced on my fingertips when he spent weekends at my house and I woke up with my hands in his hair. I kissed him softly again before backing up.

"God get in the house you freak." I reprimanded. His laughed melted my brain as it dripped out of his mouth slowly like honey.

"Surprised, my love?" He asked shutting my window before turning around and wrapping his hands around my waist.