What is happening?

Deku's POV

So it took me 12 minutes to get ready, four minutes was waisted on me trying to dry off to get rid of the FUCKING TAIL! What the actual fuck is happening. I'm currently running down the hall, I needed to talk to Hitoshi and Shoto now! I finally got to the door and slammed it open, that got everyone's attention but I didn't care at the moment, I ran straight to Hitoshi and Shoto. "We need to talk like right fucking now." I said urgently.

They both understood and nodded, we walked to the front door, Hitoshi and Shoto in front of me. Before I went in the hall I turned my head to face the still silent class watching us curiously. "Any of you fuckers think of listening in this your dead to me, I will literally kill you don't test me." I said in a monotone voice, hinted with a little malice. I then turned my head to Kacchan. "Stop anyone who listens in, you have my permission to beat the hell out of them." I stated, Kacchan nodded firmly, I knew he wasn't lying he knows better than to mess with me when I'm angry.

"Thanks. And I'm serious. Your. Dead" I stated one last time before closing the door behind me, I turned to see a very confused and a bit scared Hitoshi and Shoto. "Okay I'm gonna say this and I'm gonna say this once. So you better fucking listen." I stated very firmly, they both nodded vigorously. "Did you guys grow tails too when you touched water?" I asked, they both looked relieved and confused. "Yeah, that's what we were discussing while in class." Hitoshi said.

Shoto nodded. "Yeah it happened when I was showering, it happened to Hitoshi when he was drinking water out of a glass cup. Thank god we were both alone when that happened." He stated in relief. I nodded in agreement it would be bad if someone found out. "We need to talk about this later in my room, Kacchan is going to see his parents today so he'll be gone for awhile. We need to discuss this now but we can't skip class so let's do it later." I said, and looked at the two boys in front of me and they nodded in agreement.

I gave them a big bright smile. "Too bright!" Hitoshi said. "That's why I bring fucking glasses dumbass." Shoto stated while wearing some sunglasses. I was generally confused but oh well, I shrugged them off and headed to the door. When I opened it I see a beat up Mina and Urabitch, with an also beat up Kaminari on the floor. I looked up from the floor to see Kacchan beating up Iida with an already black eye. "Kacchan! You can stop now, we're done." I yelled to him, he looked at me and nodded dropping Iida to the ground. "So you guys thought I was lying, I meant what I said so you better sleep with one eye open or maybe you'll have slit throats the next morning." I stated firmly.

I looked at the rest of the class who had horrified expressions on their faces. "You see what happens when you stick your nose in someone's business. Let this be a warning to you dimwits, sometimes someone doesn't like it when your constantly on their dick. Learn personal space, some of you have never heard it before clearly, but now you know. Next time. Stay. Out. Of. It." I stated with venom in my voice

Me and the others walked back to our seat without sending another glance to the messed up people on the floor, I sat down behind Kacchan and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and faces me with a calm but sincere expression. "Thanks Kacchan for that, I really appreciate it." I whispered to him shyly, my face was heating up a little. "It's nothin nerd, you looked distressed and I didn't want some extras trying to get into your business. That's your choice to tell them, not there's." Kacchan said in a normal monotone voice, it was firm but caring and it made me have this weird feeling in my stomach.

"Yeah well thanks anyway though." I said giving him a bright big smile just for him, I saw his ears turn pink a bit and he looked away. I was confused but oh well. "Nerd I do have a question though." He asked. I nodded for him to continue. "What was it you were taking about, I mean we tell each other everything and if we don't the other somehow manages to figure it out, but then we end up fighting and I don't want to fight." He said with concern lingering in his voice, it wouldn't be noticed if you didn't know him like I did.