𝟬𝟮 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀

( FEAR STREET 1994 )
chapter two: nose bleeds
______________________

THREE HOURS LATER, NIKITA, KATE, THE REST OF THE CHEER TEAM, the band kids and the football players were all on a bus on the way to Sunnyvale for the candle vigil. Kate and Niki sat on the same seat in the middle of the bus. Niki by the window while Kate sat on the end.

Niki's head laid on Kate's shoulder while Kate laid her head on top of Niki's. Simon sat in front of the two, dressed as a witch. Face painted green and all. Music was blasting from a boom box some football player had brought.

Deena came walking onto the bus with her ridiculous band outfit, and looked for a place to sit. She found a seat next to Kate and Nikita and sat there, before placing headphones on her head.

A 30 minute drive later and now the crew stood holding plastic candles in hand in the Sunnyvale football stadium. Sunnyvale's stood next to the Shadysider's while the mayor of Sunnyvale spoke.

"I wanted to be here as a fan. Our Sunnyvale Devils and your Shadyside Witches throwing down some good old American football. Instead I find myself here, as a husband, a father, a neighbor, and yes the mayor of Sunnyvale. And behalf of all the people in my town, I say all of Sunnyvale mourns with you." The mayor continued, looking over all the people.

"Yeah really looks like they give a damn." Kate rolled her eyes. She was right, the Sunnyvaler's were talking, even laughing wirh each other. Niki frowned at the reaction of their enemies. People had been murdered, and that's how they react. "The only Sunnyvalers who came were the ones who had too. The football team and cheerleaders." Kate added. The couple were to bored out of their mind they didn't even notice Deena walk away.

10 minutes later, Sheriff Nick Goode was now speaking. He also happened to be the brother of the mayor of Sunnyvale. "Yeah what we should do is light a fuse and burn down shittyside." Some Sunnyvale grumbled. Niki looked over to the boy, some football jock, typical.

"What'd you say?" A Shadysider spoke up, looking over at the jock. "I said it ain't a tragedy if it happens twice a week. It's a joke." The same guy said. The two different people walked up to each other. Niki signed, already knowing what was going happen.

Different footplayers from each side walked up to each other, "Say that again motherfucker!" A Shadyside football player yelled, shoving the Sunnyvale jock. Then the fight began. People were punching each other and while others formed a circle and watched.

Simon walked up to the jock who started this whole thing, wacked him with his broom, flipping him off befroe running away. Kate stepped forward, Niki walked after her but was cut off by some kids fighting. "Suck it in the-" she was cut off by being elbowed in the face.

"Kate!" Niki shouted, running towards the girl. She helped her girlfriend up, holding onto her hand checking where she was hit. "Are you alright?" Nikita questioned. "Yeah, yeah i'm fine." Kate grumbled.

"Pieces of shit!" Everybody was back on the bus and Kate was yelling walking up and down the ile's, an ice pack on her face.  "Yeah!" The rest of the bud except Deena and Niki shouted. Niki just sat there looking at her girlfriend with a smile, the girl was definitely going somewhere.

"They think they can do whatever they want!" Kate continued, "No!" The bus roared. "They ruin our vigil, and then waltz back to their mansions, like we're some reject pile they can step on!" The black haired cheerleader shouted. "No!"

"Well, we are not the reject pile!" Kate added, "No!" The bus once again yelled. "This shit ends tonight!" "Yeah!" "Well what are we gonna do?!" Simon shouted, looking towards Kate. "We're gonna go kill those preppy assholes!" She responded. "Yeah!"

Now Kate didn't literally mean kill them, it was a figure of speech of course. Or at least Niki hoped.

"When I say Shady you say side!" Simon stood up, "Shady!" He started, "Side!" The bus roared. All of a sudden, Deena shouted for her three friends staring outside the window.

The three stood next to each other looking out the back door. It was a car, and in the car was two preppy assholes wearing skull masks and Sam, Deena's ex girlfriend. They didn't exactly end on the best terms after Sam moved to Shadyside's rivals, Sunnyvale.

Deena leaned over and grabbed the water cooler that was filled with koolaid and opened the cover. She looked to Kate to help her, while Simon and Niki stepped back. "Kate." Deena spoke sternly.

Kate sighed, reluctantly picking up the other side. Deena started to count down from 3 until, "Deena! Your nose it's bleeding!" Kate shouted, and in the midst of that dropped her side of the container, sending it out the door and onto the car which than spun out of control and into the forest.

Deena gasped in shock before shouting, "Stop the bus!" Niki was worried, sure she didn't like Sunnyvaler's but she still kind for their well-being.

Once the bus came to a full stop, Simon, Deena, Kate and Niki all ran to where the car ended up after falling off the road. There they saw Sam trying to crawl out of the car, blood running down her nose.

"Oh my gosh." Niki mumbled, following behind Deena, who sprinted up to the girl in the cheer uniform. "Sam! Are you okay?" Deena questioned her ex girlfriend. "Oh, i'm, i'm sorry!" The curly head brunette added, holding Sam's face in her hands.

"Get away from her you bull dyke freak!" Sam's 'boyfriend' exclaimed, still inside the car. "Sam, it's me, i'm here." Deena spoke, ignoring the guy in the car. "Did you, did you see?" Sam said. Niki furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"Oh shit." Simon mumbled, kneeling in front of Sam. "Okay, we should not be down here." Kate spoke, shaking her head. Nikita stood by her girlfriends side, grabbing her hand. "Shut up and help me carry her!" Deena exclaimed.

"We needed to leave like ten minutes ago." Kate said, "Kate's right D. What if your dad finds out?" Niki spoke softly. "We have to clear her airway." Simon whispered, creepily. "Shut up!" Deena yelled, smacking Simon's arm.

"Hey I got this, chill out!" He said to Deena before turning towards Sam, "I got this." Simon nodded. "How many fingers am I holding up?" He questioned. "Three." Sam nodded. "See! She's fine-" Simon was cut short by Sam spitting up blood on Simon's shirt.

"Ugh, oh my god!" Kate groaned stepping back. "Is she okay?" Niki mumbled. "What the fuck!" Simon exclaimed, standing up and stepping back. Suddenly they all heard sirens coming, tearing their attention away from the matter at hand. Little did the group of five know that it was just beginning.

authors note
it's been a hot sec sorry !! 🤨🤨