tired.

You layed in bed waiting for him to messege you, you kept checking your phone to see if he had messeged you or not. You see he hasn't, so you start to tear up while laying on your bed in the middle of the night. You begin to play music. You then hear your phone go off. You look down in excitement, you then see it was just wattpad for a new story. You stop smiling and lay back down and unpause your music. You lay on your side while crying, you then start to fall asleep when you heard a knock on you're window, you jump up because you are scared. You then see its him. You're heart starts racing. He then says "let me in dummy it's cold out here" You say "Okay okay jeez" You let him in. You then ask what are you doing here? He then says "I just wanted to check up on you. Is that a problem?" "N-no.." you say. You then fall asleep on his chest. You wake up and see that hes gone. You check your phone and relise your late for school. You hurry up and get ready. You walk to school. You go to your first class and you see him just staring at you. You smile and he looks away. You ignore it and just sit down. Time passes and school is already over. You walk home in the pouring rain. You start crying when you get home, you get in the shower and do you're nightly routine, you then check your phone and you see no notifications. You roll you're eyes and slam your door and fall onto you're bed. Then all of a sudden you fall asleep. You wake up at midnight to a loud bang on the window. You see its him. You shake your head and close the curtain. You dont want to see him right now. You then wake up and you check your phone and you have a bunch if messeges but there not like what you want them to be. It's a bunch of people making fun of you. You then throw your phone across the room and cry into you're pillow. You start getting suicidal thoughts. You then grab a knife from you're kitchen. You go to the bathroom and start cutting like crazy. Blood everywhere. You look at the blood and start balling even more. You finally stop and think. 'why am I cutting when I can just kms.' So you then take the knife and stab yourself in the chest. You then pass out and all you see is black. He then came and just stared at you're soulless body. He then calls 911, And thats when everyone started caring.