Discoveries Turned to Nightmares

Azareal sighed as she turned back to her computer. Recently, new data has shown that there truly is a planet with life on it. In a distant galaxy though. She pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to relieve some of the stress. Nothing worked. Her boss walked in her large office.
"Azareal, did you find the distance from here to the planet yet?" He asked rather rudely.
"Not yet sir, it seems-"
"Well don't leave until you approve it with me."
Azareal slammed her fist on the glass desk. The lighting of the office flickered and went off. All electricity was out. Azareal's usually hazel eyes were now a dark shade of blue. She blinked once and looked up. Her eyes restored to their normal color.
"Well I guess you can leave since the power's out. Good night Azareal." With that, he left.
Azareal suddenly had a headache. She felt light headed. But Azareal gathered her belongings and set off for her car. When she reached for the handle, it left a burning sensation on her hand.She ignored it and drove off.
Azareal reached her secluded area in which she lived in. Her house was a top a small hill. It was large, and seemed open with all the windows on the first. She unlocked the front door and walked in throwing her coat on the floor. Azareal tossed her keys into the glass bowl with other belongings. She felt like someone was watching her. She looked up slowly, and turned to the mirror. A man was standing next to her. He wore a black suit and a emerald green tie. Azareal quickly averted her attention to where he was standing, but he wasn't there. She was now nervous, and retreated to her room. She walked up her stairs that her friends called The Floating Stairs to Heaven. Azareal walked into her room to take a warm shower. After about 20 minutes, she dried her long brunette hair. She climbed into bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.

(Azareal's Dream)

I walked around the new surroundings. It seemed to be a tower. The Stark Tower. The man in the suit from earlier was walking into a hallway. He turned around and smirked, beckoning me to follow him without motion. All of the lights were out in the hallway. There were many doors on each side of me. They seemed to go on forever. I kept following the stranger, who had stopped in front of me. I could now clearly see his features. He was quite handsome. Deep green eyes, jet black hair slicked back. Chiseled features that would hypnotize anyone. He suddenly faded in a gold aura. What happened next was darkness. Dark enough to turn the innocent evil. Then I fell. Long, deep, no breath. I hit the ground very hard. Making me arch my back in antagonizing pain. Then He reappeared. He reached out a hand to help me up. I accepted it; for what reason I don't know. He leaned close to my ear.
"May your eyes be forever blue Azareal."

Azareal woke up right after the stranger finally said something. She remembered what he said, and literally jumped out of bed. She ran to the bathroom. Azareal skidded in front of the mirror. Her eyes were just settling to a sapphire blue. She was amazed by the phenomenon that she ignored the ringing phone. After she left the bathroom, she went to call back whoever had called. She checked her phone.
Missed call:
Halle Ocana
"Wonder what she wanted." Azareal mumbled to herself.
She picked up the phone and redialed Halle's number.
"Hey Halle, what's up?"
"Oh nothing. Just wanted to know if you wanted to go to a party."
"It won't be like Stuggart will it?"
"Heh, no. That was kind of cool seeing Tony Stark though."
"You are such a fangirl."
"Says the person who said the guy that made everyone kneel was hot."
"S-shut up. I did not."
"Yeah, sure. See you at the party."
"Okay, bye."
Azareal went pale. The man from her dream was the guy from Stuggart.