Wedding Day Eve >-<

«Timeskip to day before wedding. LOZAREAL FINALLY HAPPENS BABY CX»

Azareal P.O.V

This dress is hideous. Its like birds and their nightmares had a baby. The maids were clapping and happily jumping.
"You look beautiful!"
"It fits you so well!"
"I'm jealous."
"The Prince will love her more!"
"I hate you all right now." Azareal mumbled/growled.
"Alright, we'll leave you to it, your majesty."

Normal P.O.V

Azareal waited for the maids to close the door before shape shifting herself out of the dress. She changed into a white dress with a sweetheart neckline. It had black embellishments on the top down to the waist. She had changed her hair into a small bun with the rest of her hair long. It was also curled lightly. In front of the bun was a black crown piece with a sapphire in the center. There was a ball tonight in honor of the wedding. The Avengers had arrived since Azareal requested it.
"Evening Azareal. You look, amazing."
"Hey Loki. Nice suit."
Loki chuckled. Azareal had always liked Loki in a suit. Well ever since Stuggart happened.
"I came to give you something and also escort you down to the party. I'm not letting that angel touch you." Loki walked closer to Azareal with a box behind him.
"Show me what's inside the box with a blue and silver ribbon."
Loki brought the box out from behind him. He handed it to Azareal, who carefully opened it. Inside was a gold chained necklace with a tube. Inside the tube was a cube topaz. It looked like the Tesseract.
"Loki thank you! It's the Tesseract isn't it?"
"Yes, Stark actually helped me pick it out. It reminded me of you since you hold infinite power." Loki helped Azareal put on the necklace.
"Shall we go now?"
"Sure Loki. Wait, you asked Tony for help?"
"Don't ask."

«Timeskip of boring people bugging Azareal and the butthole prince taking her away from Loki D:»

"My queen, why won't you dance with me?"
"For the millionth time, I'm not your queen and I don't like you at all."
"But I am superior to you and you must listen to me."
"I will rip your head off and gut you if you don't leave me alone."
"I'll be good. Bye."
Azareal sighed a 'thank god' and went off to find her friends.

"No, I'm just saying that it's true that you can sneeze and fart at the same time." Clint argued with Tony.
"Hey guys. How you doing?" Azareal skipped over.
Tony wolf whistled earning a smack up the head from Natasha.
"Lady Azareal, tis good to see you haven't murdered anyone yet."
"Thanks Thor. Though I'm planning to kill the prince." Azareal said too cheery.
"Why haven't you yet?"
"Because Clint, it's more fun to torture him first, then tear him into little pieces and send him to his father later. Duh."
Azareal confirmed for Clint.
Loki shrugged in agreement.
"Azareal?" Loki nervously called her name. The other Avengers quietly backed off one by one to go hide somewhere and watch.
"Yes Loki?" Azareal tapped his nose causing him to blush slightly.
"Would you like to dance?"
"Yes."

«Timeskip of a dance I can't write too well»

The song ended and Tony and Clint were sitting at one of the tables.
"Do it Loki. Kiss her damn it!" Tony struggled to not freak out.
Azareal slowly leaned up to Loki's height and pressed her lips against his.

Tony and Clint couldn't contain it anymore. Their fangirling instincts kicked in, Tony fell out of his chair squealing, while Clint fist pumped the air. The other Avengers were either surprised or really happy. Bruce and Steve both had agape expressions. Natasha clapped to herself with a large smile. Thor was happy for his brother's achievement. But then Edmund went over and ruined the moment.
"Oh so you don't dance with me, but you dance with him?"
"Piss off before I put a knife in your jugular and hang you to a tree with your wings."
Edmund ran off to stand with his father.
"I love you when your trying to kill someone."
"Just remember Loki, I can always do something bad to you." Azareal whispered to Loki.
His eyes went wide and he was flustered.

Loki knew she didn't mean she would kill him.