00:01

"𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐹𝑟𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑛, 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?"

 𝐹𝑟𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑛, 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?"

━━ 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Being alone is not just a state of being, It's a mentality.

One of which a person feels as though they have been swallowed by the darkest, emptiest pit.

The reason being is often being misunderstood. Miscommunication.

Not having anyone to relate to on an emotional level as well as platonic.

"YOU NEVER DO SHIT RIGHT BITCH" he said sending a powerful slap across her face.

This was an everday routine for the two. This was his attempt to ruin her but, to no avail.

She was already ruined, beyond repair. A slave to her own mind in a sense she drowns out physical pain.

She was already alone.

"I'm so sorry, p-please let me clean it up for you", she stuttered referring to wine that spilled out of the glass.

Instead of giving her a chance, he sent yet another powerful blow to her face.

"Now apologize for making me hit you" he spat sternly, gripping her chin.

Her lip quivered as she blinked away the tears that threatened to spill. Her saddened expression quickly turned into a slight smile when an idea popped into her head.

"I-I'm so sorry" she said batting her gorgeous eyes.

She was absolutely beautiful. From her soft raspy voice, to her calming and strong aura.

"Please. Let me clean it up for you" she spoke. Her voice was hypnotizingly beautiful.

"Yea. Hurry up" he said eyeing her. Before she could walk away he quickly gripped her wrist and pulled her back into him.

She landed on his lap making her cringe feeling him hard under her.

He began sucking on her neck, marking his territory.

He then kissed up her jawline, finally landing on her sweet lips.

He devoured her face groping her breasts.

"Now hurry up and clean this shit up" he said roughly pushing her off his lap.

To say she was fed up would be an understatement. She was tired of him and his mood swings. Tired of the abuse.

She wanted to be free.

They've been off and on for years. Everytime they break up he would chase her down.