10. IS IT END??

Maya's POV :

And all of a sudden Maya's pain vanished like magic. . Suddenly, the leopard's agility came and filled his body. Her whole body suddenly became as tight as a bow, then she jumped towards the monster with the same indignation as an angry cow. All the force hit the man's revolver-holding hand.

Maya heard a loud noise and immediately fell down with a terrible blow. Where was the bullet in her body? Why is she not in pain? Maya opened hee eyes and looked, she was lying on the street, the sky above. What a beautiful blue sky.
Sky! While looking at the sky, she suddenly felt her body was getting wet with warm blood. Blood is gurgling like a bottle lying on its back. Maya put her hand on her chest, her hand was wet with blood. She held her hand in front of his eyes, her hand is bright red. Is the blood so red? What a surprise!

Maya lowered her hand and closed her eyes. Not fear, not panic, not pain or suffering, she feels tired. What inhuman fatigue - the whole body is falling asleep in that fatigue. Someone is calling her from afar. Maya opened her eyes with great effort. Sahir is leaning on her. Shouting her name. Maya looked at Sahir in fascination, what a handsome guy! Ah, how handsome! Can she look at Sahir? Or will her eyes close again?

Maya looked at Haur. She saw him calling by his name, Maya- Maya- Maya_

Maya wanted to say, this is me but she could not say anything. She stared at Sahir, seeing that he was screaming now, but his words were no longer heard. Just looking at him, but can't hear anything anymore. There is no noise of people shouting. No more words anywhere. All around is the only wonderful silence.

This is certainly not a bad thing called death.

Sahir was surprised to see a strange smile on Maya's face.