Pure Nirvana - Tate Langdon

A/N: LOOK AT HIS SMILE, HIS DIMPLES, EVERYTHING JUST APPRECIATE THIS MAN!

Smut;)

-

"Y/n! Your father and I are going out. We won't be back until late." Said your mom.

"Okay!" You said with a sigh. She acts like you care.

You looked Into your vanity mirror, disappointed with what you saw. You looked to your left to see a boy with shaggy blonde hair standing by your bed.

In shock, you turned your head to face your bed but he wasn't there. Maybe your were just seeing things. This house has creeped you out from the moment you moved in.

You moved in less than a week ago. The neighborhood wasn't bad, and it was a nice house but there was something dark in the atmosphere. You could feel it. The neighbor, Constance Langdon, easily got on your nerves. Pretending to be a good Christian when all she would do is make offensive remarks to different cultures, sexual orientations, and beliefs.

After gazing at your looks in the mirror for a while, you let out a loud sigh and made your way down the hall into the bathroom. After taking off all of your clothes except for your under garments you made your way for the shower. You opened the white curtain to see the tub filled with gray murky water.

"What in the-"

Before you could finish your sentence a woman rose from the tub and grabbed your arm. With a scream you tried to escape with all of the strength in your body.

Suddenly, your felt arms wrap around your waist and pull you towards the door. The woman in the tub lost her grip and the person wrapped around your waist dragged you into the hallway. You looked down and the arms were covered in a green and black longsleve sweater.

"Let go of me!" You said as you smacked the arms. They let go and you turned around quickly.

There he was. The boy you saw in your mirror. Same shaggy blonde hair and all.

"Who the fuck are you?!" You yelled as you shoved him back.

"Sorry, sorry. My name is Tate."

"Well Tate, what in the hell are you doing in my house. And who the fuck was that in my bathroom?!" You yelled.

"Okay okay, that was Gladys. She doesn't do too well with new comers. And I kind of live here."

"No you don't. I live here." You said with a scoff.

"Okay, I'm kind of dead and I can't leave this house so yeah I do live here." He said with a smile.

"Bullshit. You need to leave. Now."

"You don't understand I can't leave!" He yelled as you dragged him towards the front door.

"Yes you can. You just won't. Get out!" You said as you shoved him outside and shut the door. You deadbolt the door and sigh.

You turn around and begin to walk forward when you bump into Tate.

"What the fuck. How did you get in?"

"You are not listening. I am dead! I cannot leave this house! I cannot walk through that door without coming back!" Said Tate as he grabbed your shoulders.

"Oh my god oh my god. You're dead? You're dead."

You laughed manically.

"I'm talking to a ghost. Oh my god I'm talking to a ghost." You said as you put your face in your palms.

You rubbed your face and saw that you were still in your underwear.

"Shit." You said as you ran to get a blanket.