𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

sign in>

KING VON

KING VON

WE WERE BACK AT THE HOUSE that Durk had here in New York. Bro had a couple houses in a couple different states. Nigga was balling and I was proud of him. Who knew a nigga like us, from Chicago could make it this far in the rap game. It was still unbelievable to me.

It was a few upcoming rappers we had in Chicago like La capone, Rondonumbanine and many more niggas who was good. They were either dead or locked up and wasn't getting out. I like seeing niggas where i'm from make it out. Sad a lot of them didn't get to make it out.

"Yeah I was flirting with her, you know and woo woo. Had her blushing and shit. I was trynna be on her ass. She mean as hell." I laughed as I explained to Durk how I was talking to Kali back at the studio earlier today.

He laughed and took a swig from his water bottle off the coffee table, "She can be mean but she's cool though. Her being mean probably a way of flirting back with you." He said.

I nodded and rubbed my hands together, "You probably right gang." I said. "Ion even know shordy but I gotta have her." I shook my head.

"Better hope Kema don't find out. You know she get crazy." Durk said making me roll my eyes at the mention of her name. Don't get me wrong, I love Kema but she's the mother of my shortie so I got love for her. Plus we were together for a while. Anything she need I got her but she be pissing me off sometimes.

I was kind of on again off again with Kema.

Right now we off. If things go right with that shordy, Kali, i'm cutting her ass off foreal.

Still had love for Kema grimey ass. If i wanted to fuck, i'd go to her, If I wanted to eat some pussy, I'd go to her, If I wanted some head, I'd go to her. I trusted her because she did used to be my bitch so I know how she is anyway.

She did hold a nigga down a little when I got out though. I was staying with her and shit. As embarrassing as it is to say, I was kinda living off her. But that's until I got back in contact with Durk and he helped me with this music shit.

"Ian even worried about allat." I waved him off.

Durk laughed.

"Who all gon be there at the album release party tomorrow night?" I asked.

"India flying out tonight with her friend Jade. She got her momma and nem watching the girls until she go back. Uh, a couple celebrities, my close family and friends and of course Kali and her friend." He explained.