~Babyboy~

Pt2 of distraction
Genre: smut
Ship: nomin
Warnings: anal fingering, anal penetration, slut shaming?, babyboy/sir kink, choking kink, mirror sex, puppy nickname.

~~

..."Na jaemin, you are not topping me." Jeno ordered while being dragged to the bathroom. Once the door closed shut, the black haired was pinned against it with jaemin's lips pressing on his. Their kisses were rougher compared to when they were with Renjun. Both males were fighting for dominance.

Jaemin smiled through the kiss and pulled away after pecking jeno's bottom lip softly. Panting, they both stared in each other's dark eyes with pure love and lust. "You won't top me, babyboy." Jeno said again with his deep voice. Upon hearing the nickname in that tone, the bluette felt his knees go weak.

Jeno smirked knowing the effect he had on the younger. "What happened babyboy? Hmm?" Jeno teased, almost taunting Jaemin as he switched their position, now with the younger pressed on the bathroom door. "Fucking shut up!" The younger spat back. Jeno's eyes darkened at his words. "You fucking brat." Jeno grabbed the bluette by the throat and pulled him a rough kiss. Teeth clashing, spit dripping down their chins, tongue down each other's throats. It was messy and dirty yet so hot.

The black haired sat Jaemin down on the bathroom cabinet as he took the lube from the younger's hand and placed it near the sink. He then started placing soft kisses down Jaemin's neck, lightly sucking on his adam apple as well as leaving small but deep coloured hickeys on the smooth skin. "hmm Jeno please." "Please what? Use your words, love". Jaemin whimpered. "Fuck me, sir~". Jeno's stomach did flips at the younger's words.

Jeno then grabbed the bluette by the arm, pulling him to face the mirror. "Strip". The bluette blushed. No matter how many times they did it, Jaemin always felt shy. He slowly took off his clothing until he stood naked. He avoided looking at his naked reflection until Jeno grabbed his face by the chin and forced him to look himself. "Look at you, being such a beautiful slut for me". Jaemin moaned at those words. Oh how he loved dirty talk during sex.

Jeno lubed up his fingers and teased the younger's entrance. "Please please." The bluette begged, keeping Jeno's large ego well fed. He slipped two fingers in and didn't even wait for his husband to adjust and started moving his fingers in and out. "AHH Sir." Jaemin moaned and stared at Jeno's reflection in the mirror. The man had already stripped but still had his boxers on.

Jeno stretched him open, spanking the plush butt once in a while. Soon he added a third finger, prepping jaemin for his shaft. He looked up at their reflections in the mirror and his cock twitched at the sight. Jaemin's wet bruised lips lightly agape, letting out small moans and some nonsense words, eyes closed, eyebrows scrunched, messed up hair. The bluette was so lost in pleasure.

"Sir ahh please put it in, I want you in me mmh~ wanna cum with your cock." Jaemin knew how to rile up the older. The latter groaned at the lewd words leaving his husband's mouth. He soon pulled out his fingers and pulled down his boxers. His large cock sprung out and slapped against his abdomen. Jeno slicked up his dick, stroking it a few times. The bluette almost drooled as he stared at his husband's reflection

Jeno scooted closer and guided his dick with his thumb. With the amount lubricant used, it slipped in easily. Both males moaned at the feeling. Jeno then waited for his husband to adjust as he was way bigger than his fingers. They may love having angry and kinky sex but Jeno would never want to hurt his significant other with his size. "Move." Jaemin mumbled. The black haired slowly pushed in until he was balls deep.