Chapter 13: Vamoosh, you idiot! We're on the wrong planet!

"How long until we get there Vamoosh?" Solaris asked in the cramped tornado rainbow walled cylinder spaceship. "What, you got to be somewhere or something?" Vamoosh laughed as he replied. "Well we only have six hours to switch back or I'm stuck like this forever, so yeah, I'm kind of needing this trip to go as fast as possible." Solaris replied. The ride was quiet for the rest of the trip. About thirty minutes later the ship started to slow down until it finally came to a bumpy halt. "Houston, do you copy. Over. We landed." Vamoosh said into his hands making a fake static noise. "Don't think that's how it goes you idiot." Solaris replied. When the side door to the ship opened the air that swooshed in smelled of rotten eggs and made Solaris almost vomit from the intense odor. "Oh snap I think I miscalculated." Vamoosh said scratching his head. Solaris walked out on the green hazy planet covering her nose. "What do you mean?" Solaris replied alarmed. "We on the wrong Planet." Vamoosh said as he turned to Solaris. "Are you serious? You freaking idiot, Vamoosh!" Solaris screamed.

"Its okay. Look over there you can see the right planet." Vamoosh  said pointing to the water planet that seemed to be on a direct course to them. "Well how do we get from planet horse shit to planet paradise moron?" Solaris said smacking Vamoosh on the back of the head. "Well if my calculations at correct, we got to jump." Vamoosh said smiling. "Jump? To another planet?" Solaris asked questionably. "Yup." Vamoosh said assured. Before Solaris could further object Vamoosh started sprinting and removing his clothes. Solaris looked at her watch, forty six minutes until the next full moon. Any moment Solaris knew the change would start to take its course on her and she turned into a hairy, sweaty, hairy. "Oh God." Solaris yelled while almost vomiting from shock and fear and decided to go streaking with a nerdy Indian warlock on a weird gas planet that smelled like rotten eggs. Check.

Running with no clothes on with a flailing thunder stick was odd for Solaris. For some reason she thought it was one of the seven wonders of the world watching it act like a ping pong ball going back and forth. When she made it alongside Vamoosh, Solaris asked. "How did you land on the wrong planet? Isn't there like GPS on that spell you used?" Vamoosh looked at Solaris like she just asked if babies really come from craines through the window when they're born. "Oh sure, I forgot. Why didn't I just ask Siri for directions. Hey Siri can you make sure to land us on the right planet, thanks boo." Vamoosh said sarcastically. The planet had enough gravity to make sure they didn't go for a star gazing trip and put the Olympic track and field teams record times to shame from how fast they were running, but still Solaris was without a doubt sure that she could leap to a distant planet. Vamoosh suddenly came to a stop and took a weird looking tree branch with a glowing tip out of his pockets from his pants he was holding. "What are yo-" Solaris began to ask before Vamoosh stood upright and back handed slapped Solaris. "Silence you Chihuahua!"Vamoosh screamed before drawing weird symbols into the gel like surface of the planet while continuing to chant softly.

Solaris looked at her watch again nervously. Eight minutes until the full moon. Then out of nowhere Vamoosh and Solaris were shot in the air like Evil Kanevil. You could see the ozone layer of each planet and when they collided it opened a small hole that was big enough for them to change planets when tSolaris and Vamoosh shot passed the open hole that closed a few seconds after when the hot air planet bounced off of the paradise planet. When they entered the new planet they're trajectory halted and instead of shooting to the sky they were now falling helplessly down toward the watery planet. Since the planet was ninety seven percent water and the water was fresh water it didn't rain so no need for a big open sky for precipitation and the fall was only a couple seconds until they splashed down.

When Solaris came above water she saw Vamoosh chanting away and flinging his stick light around like he was orchestrating the band like a maestro. A few moments later a bass fishing boat appeared. It had a yank tie motor that you had to literally pull the string like it was a go-kart. "Hey Vamoosh, I'm curious. Can you make anything appear with your little wand there?" Solaris asked pointing at the glowing stick. "Oh, yeah pretty much can make whatever I wanted." Vamoosh said proudly. "So why the hell would you make this stupid little fishing boat that I probably can outswim?" Solaris asked throwing her hand up angry and watched the long hand on her watch click midnight. "Its to late. Full moon just started, so now I'm stuck like this." Solaris said and started to cry. "So it doesn't really matter on the time now and I can fish for a minute?" Vamoosh asked seriously. "Can you draw with your glow stick you jumping off the boat into a sharks mouth?" Solaris asked. "I see the island." Vamoosh said steering the boat and going about half the speed of smell.

When the came to shore, Solaris got out and saw herself standing in a cute bikini top and some daisy dukes cut off shorts that made her realize why everyone loved her. She would bang herself if it wouldn't be extra weird. Jensen walked over and asked "Should I ask why you two are naked in a fishing boat and your crying. Did he violate me?" Jensen asked Solaris. "Jensen Im sorry to say this, but were stuck like this. I didnt get here in time." Solaris said and cried on her own shoulder. "That sucks because I think I'm about to have your period soon." Jensen said oddly.