13.

Location: Raymond and Akiras House
Time: 10:35

"mummy is i gonna see daddy?" Na'von asked while flicking through his picture book.

"yes navz i already told you this. am i it's am i not is i." she reminded.

"okay. what i can give zeek?"

she chuckled at how backwards he spoke definitely got it from his granddad considering how backwards Jamaicans spoke.

"you can give him a picture or turn it into a card."

"pen please." he held out his hand waiting for her to hand him a pen.

** Keantae **

with one foot on the pavement and the other in the car he watched as everyone entered the garden and house for Ezekiel's party.
he hummed along lowly to the song he connected to the bluetooth speaker.
one of his favourites definitely had to be PartyNextDoor or Drake.

Room full of beautiful women but I want one
Room full of women and they notice me
Now all they wanna listen to is Jodeci

there was no doubt that many girls were and are attracted to keantae he was handsome and carried himself well.

he knew that too. it was quite obvious when in year 9 he would be getting cheeky snaps from girls in his year.

girls knew about the money he made everyone knew amir and seeing the many times he'd be picked up from school by him it was obvious he was affiliated.

he on the other had accepted the snaps but always only had eyes for Melani.

"Na'von!" he called out to his son who was skipping along with Melani.

he stood out of the car locking the door jogging up-to the two.

"you alright?" he said to her

"i'm good ..you?"

"yeah yeah, mans cool init.
how are you navz?"

"daddy! yesterday i went to the park with tia!"

"really? you been good?"

he nodded.

"go play zeeks' inside" he let go of Melanis hand running to the house and she began to follow after.

"hey hey.. wait a sec.."he pulled her hand.

she sighed, she knew exactly what they'd be talking about she just wanted to avoid it.

"yes?"

"i'm sorry init. i didn't mean to switch on you like that i don't know what came over me.. genuinely. Whatever i said to you, you know i didn't mean any of it because you know how i feel."

"mhm-"

"i was mad that you said i couldn't help you like they could.."

"it's okay.. well it's not but you get me. can..can you take navz this week?"

"no.. i can't."

she raised an eyebrow he was never one to say no to having his son.

"what did you do?"

"feds are up my ass been stopping me every time i leave the fucking house.. i don't want him to see that especially since they do the most when kids are around ."

"yeah, it's fine i guess.."

*End of chapter
*just a filer