Chapter 18 - Goat Man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in the distance I saw a goat-like person.

I covered my eyes from the sun so I could identify what the person looked like. I could see that it was a man. He had short brown hair, light brown goat eats where his ears would be, when he would be a normal Human. Above them were curled goat ears, the ends of them looked very pointy and dangerous. A beard covered his face, but leaving his mouth, chin and upper lip blank, untouched from the hair. His outfit was a suit, a red tie with black suit shoes.

The more I inspected the goat person, I didn't even notice that the Person came straight towards the entrance of Lmanburg, hands behind his back. I got down the ladder, running around trying to find someone to tell them about the Man. Wilbur came out of the hto dog van and was the closest, and only, person I saw. "Wilbur!" I yelled, running towards him. When I yelled his name he looked really panicked, also jogging towards me.

 Wilbur grabbed my shoulders, looking into my eyes by bending down a bit / looking down at me / looking up. He saw me panting, trying to catch my breath, making him think something horrible happened, causing him to squeeze my shoulders a bit. "There...There..." "shhh,shhh, calm down, it's okay..." Wilbur said, in a calming voice even though I could sense the panic in his voice. "There is a person walking towards Lmanburg...a goat like one." I said, pointing towards the entrance where you could already see how he got closer.

His eyes narrowed, inspecting the person. "Have you ever seen him?" I asked him. He shook his head to my answer, putting an arm around my waist, giving me a short look if I was ok with it to which I nodded. Wilbur then pulled me with him to the entrance, waiting for the Man to arrive. Wilbur didn't let my waist go until the Goat-Man was standing right infront of us. He looked 40 and 20 years old at the same time. Maybe it was the suit? Maybe facial Hair? Not sure.

The Guy looked at the buildings and van inside of the walls with an amused smirk. "Is this 'Lmanburg'?" He asked. "The new independent country?" He said it in a sarcastic voice, almost not taking us seriously. I nodded before Wilbur could do or say anything. "Yes." My voice was stern, serious, making sure I didn't sound nervous or anything like that.

"Great. The Name is Schlatt."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Chapter, sorry :( -Li