CHAPTER-36

Avu's POV

"No?you would have ended up on a hospital bed or maybe worse than that!"His voice was sharp more than I ever wanted it to be

I was scared but not from him from the situation..I wanted to be terrified,Scared from him and run away..but all I felt with him was Safe..

Suddenly he left my arm which he was holding a moment ago and I didn't even realized before now that he WAS holding me..he turned away from me.. Blocking my view of his face and for the first time I noticed his back muscles being drippin wet his shirt sticked perfectly to his back muscles..and I couldn't help but stare..but I forgot I had many more important things to do right now rather than staring at his perfect body..

He was still there in the exact position not moving an inch..and the only difference I could make was his hand was on his nose bridge,I guessed by his posture..Still not turning back he whispered"I am sorry" his voice more controlled and soft than I have ever heard..was that fear visible on my face?..and my heart felt a pang..it wasn't sympathy it wasn't any emotion I know..I was the one who did such a stupidity of jumping down..I was the one who has been eating up his mind since god knows how many hours..I am the one who deserved to be sorry and he is being sorry for talking in that way?I deserved that for everything I did..i felt my traitor tears threatening to spill..and they did..As it was still raining I had my time to wipe them off..

and he was STILL standing there lost in a deep thought..I went to him and placed my hand on his shoulder he was murmuring something to himself which I can't hear..he finally turned towards me..his face was pained..My heart ached seeing him like this...and that too when I was the one who did it..

"Let's Go home" he merely whispered if I would have been a bit far from here I wouldn't have heard him..I didn't knew what to do..so I just nodded..I was about to say that whose home?..it was like he heard me..or it was just he assumed it but he did answered "I will take care of that"..I don't know what he meant by that but maybe I was too tired to understand what he said or I would have sooner or later..I didn't knew when I lost my consciousness..my eyes got closed but i can feel his hands on my waist..and not forcing myself to get up..I have up..and sleep got me