We meet

(Btw here is a song to listen to)

Hunters POV:

We just moved and I really didn't like it. Most people would be excited about moving but I was the wasn't. The only thing I was excited for was moving away from my ex Emma (sorry to any Emma's out there it the only name I could think of)
We arrived at are house

 The only thing I was excited for was moving away from my ex Emma (sorry to any Emma's out there it the only name I could think of)We arrived at are house

I was unpacking when I heard the doorbell ring I didn't think anything of it so I continue unpacking. I started to wonder who was at the do so I went down stairs.

I see my mom talking to someone and next the woman was 5'5 foot girl she had dark brown hair and brown eyes. See was so pretty her skin was flawless and she had freckles. This girl was perfect. Just then the lady said "y/n let's go home now"
Y/n that's pretty name I thought.
H:"Hey mom, who where those people." I said
h/m: "oh hey hunter. They're our neighbors."
H: "oh"
H/m: "btw hunter get ready they are coming over for dinner in 2 hours."
H: " ok mom"
I ran up stairs and got a good outfit to but on. Looked out the window to see a tree house.  I looked inside and saw the same cute girl.
I opened the window and introduced myself
H: hi I'm hunter your new neighbor
???: hi I'm y/n
H:y/n that a pretty name
Y/n: "thank you." She said with a smile.
We talked and she told me why there was a tree house here. We talked for about an hour then I hade to get ready
Once I left to get ready she left as well

His fit

                                    Y/n's POV Once we left I kept thinking about the boy

                                    Y/n's POV

Once we left I kept thinking about the boy. Now I was really looking forward to dinner
My mom told me to get ready. I was getting my clothes ready and decided to go to me and my best friends tree house I sat there for about 5 minutes when I heard a voice. It sounded soft and comforting. I look to see the same boy I saw earlier. He introduced himself and I did the same. We talked and talked we then saw the Time he went to change and I did the Same.

  Your fit

Just then your mom called your name and saidY/m: y/n hurry up we are going to be late!Y/n: ok I'm comingI shouted well running down the stairs

Y/m: y/n hurry up we are going to be late!
Y/n: ok I'm coming
I shouted well running down the stairs .