part 6

first I'm soooooo sorry for not updated and please comment and vote love u

___________________________________________________

After 3 week .........
The avengers became more childish.

Fury new about the lil avengers acting so he decided to visit them. Fury start to lestin the yelling from the elevator of stark tower.

Furys eyes widen when the elevator door opened.

Thor was yelling and jumping all around the living room and clint was running after Natasha and bruce sitting at the corner of the room trying not to hulk up and tony was on the bar high counter trying to get a whiskey potle bottle and steve yelling at tony to get down.

"stop "  fury yelled but no one gave him any attention. So fury Fired up using his gun. And now everyone gave him their attention. "what the hell are you doing " fury yelled at them.

"wall we were sitting and then Thor come running and yelling to the living room so tony though he was drunk,  (why Thor can get drunk and I don't)  tony thought loudly so he started to try getting a drink from the bar and then Natasha and clint started to fight for the TV and so bruce get angry and sit at the corner " steve Explained everything.

"thanks cap now you all to your rooms " fury yelled the last part.

They started to walk when fury asked " where do u think u r going ".

"to our rooms "Natasha answerd.  " you all will sleep at one room tonight so I can keep an eye on you all"fury said. "u have to keep an eye because u have just one " tony joked then everyone laugh.

"we'll don't let me take yours " fury gave it back to tony. "now everyone to the largest room" fury ordered.

............At the room...........

"bruce"

"here"

"steve"

"here"

"Natasha "

"here"

"Thor"

"here"

"clint "

"here"

"tony"

There was no sound now, "where is tony" fury yelled.

"maybe my boyfriend still in the living room" steve said with his teen voice.

"Anthony Edward stark" fury yelled from the room, and now everyone start to look towards the door way.

Nothing happened, so fury decided to go see him himself, " help me find tony teens and kids " fury ordered.

Fury start to search everywhere when he heard a sound coming from the kitchen way. So he decided to go search there.

When he got there he heard a sound coming from the Kitchen cupboard. He walked to there and when he opened the cupboard he found small tony inside it " how the fuck did u get here  " fury asked "well... " tony start talking when he was cut by fury " don't answer this answer what r u doing here and y aren't you at the room " fury asked again. " I was searching for alcohol " tony answered smiling. " first you can't get alcohol in this body and second get down now" fury yelled the last part. When tony didn't move fury get more angry " Anthony get down " fury said again. "I can't " tony answered with a low voice. " and why do u want me to kill u " fury said angrily. " because the cupboard is to high " tony answered ashame of himself. "let me help you " fury hold tony in his hands then put him on the floor. " I can't believe I'm doing this " fury said to himself.

" and now go to the room I'll come after 5 minutes " fury ordered.

Promise to update very soooooon if u vote if I get 5 votes today I'll update today or tomorrow And please comment
Follow me on Twitter my twitter is (@avristark) thanks love u allllll.