~The AsterAwards~ ✨Action/Adventure Results✨

THE GREEN GUARDIAN

THE GREEN GUARDIAN

Title: 9/10 

Cover: 9/10 

Blurb: 8/10 

Plot: 14/15 

Creativity: 14/15 

Grammar: 13/15 

Characters: 4/5 

Interaction with the reader: 4/5 

An overall review: 14/15

Total points: 89/100 

Review: It has a beautiful cover, and the title fits it really well. I usually don't like long blurbs on the longer side, however, I don't mind this one.

I love the story's creativity, and the descriptions in it are amazing. It's also pretty easy to read, with only a couple of grammar mistakes here and there. The first four chapters are also very intriguing, and they make me want to read more. Altogether, a great read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A WORLD SO DARK AND DEADLY

Title: 9/10 

Cover: 8/10 

Blurb: 7/10 

Plot: 14/15 

Creativity: 14/15 

Grammar: 12/15 

Characters: 4/5 

Interaction with the reader: 4/5 

An overall review: 14/15 

Total points: 84/10 

REVIEW: A very enjoyable read. I like the title, it's very unique, and fits the story theme nicely. I found the cover a little hard to read, but I really like the tone it sets. The blurb is fine, although it's a little short and bland. I think if the author added a snippet of a scene or conversation at the end, it would spice it up and help hook more readers in. I absolutely love how the author writes the different character's feelings, it just makes them seem really real, and even from the first chapter, I care about what will happen to them. 

The pacing is good, and I like how it leaves the reader with some questions to be answered. Sometimes the sentences are a bit awkward or have missing commas, etc., but with some editing, though, it should be good. Overall, it's a great book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARAGONS

Title: 9/10 

Cover: 9/10 

Blurb: 7/10 

Plot: 14/15 

Creativity: 14/15 

Grammar: 14/15 

Characters: 4/5 

Interaction with the reader: 4/5 

An overall review: 13/15 

Total points: 80/100 

REVIEW: The cover is wonderful, the title is short but still descriptive. The plot is very creative and definitely embodies the action/adventure category. The author's descriptions were also extremely vivid, so you can almost picture what's happening, and there are little to no grammar errors. 

Even from the first few chapters, the characters seem intriguing, which makes me want to know more about them. Overall, it's a great book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOODED || Book One Of The Conjuror Chronicles 

Title: 9/10

Cover: 9/10

Blurb: 5/10

Plot: 13/15

Creativity: 13/15

Grammar: 9/15

Characters: 4/5

Interaction with the reader: 4/5

An overall review: 13/15

Total points: 79/100

REVIEW: The cover and title are wonderful and really fit the book. The writing is very creative and refreshing. I also like how all the information isn't dumped on you in the first chapter, it definitely builds suspense if there are still some unknowns. 

Speaking of unknowns, the characters are very mysterious and intriguing, it makes me want to learn more about them. I did notice there were some grammar errors and some sentences were a little awkward, but of course, that can be fixed. All in all, though, great book! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HER PROMISE

Title: 7/10 

Cover: 3/10 

Blurb: 2/10 

Plot: 10/15 

Creativity: 13/15 

Grammar: 5/15 

Characters: 2/5 

Interaction with the reader: 2/5 

An overall review: 6/15 

Total points: 50/100 

REVIEW: The cover and blurb look like they're still in the drafting phase, so I would recommend adding at least a title and author's name. It would also be nice if the blurb told you something about the story. 

The plot is good, but the story is a little murky and hard to read, because of the timeline and grammatical errors. I would highly recommend getting a grammar check app and editing the sentences to make them more clear and concise, in terms of timeline/events. Sorry if this sounded harsh, I don't mean it to be. 

This book has great potential, and could definitely become a great read with a little editing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~