happiness all around

Everyone were at shopping mall.
Raj was helping Sonu in shopping and ahaan was helping ishqi. Kartik went to Starbucks to bring coffee for everyone.

Ishqi took a lehenga and went to changing room. Ahaan was waiting outside the changing room.

Ahaan: ishqi aur Kitna time lagega.

Ishqi: ahaan ...I need help.... Zip close nhi ho rhi...aap andar aa sakte Hain.

Ahaan went into the changing room and helped ishqi in closing the zip of her blouse. His hands were touching her bare skin. A current flew in ishqi's body when ahaan kissed her back. He turned her towards him and was about to kiss but suddenly Sonu knocked on the door ," I know Bhai aap andar Hain. Jaldi chaliye , abhi Hume rakhiyan bhi Leni hai."

They both came out and were blushing hard. Then they all went to the billing counter. Ishqi bought red lehenga as actually red was looking good on her.

Then they all went to do Rakhi shopping. Sonu was selecting Rakhi for her brothers. She was very excited as Raksha Bandhan was her favourite festival. She also selected a Rakhi for her Bhabhi.

Ishqi was watching this from a distance. She always wanted a brother. Similarly , Raj always wanted a sister.

They all went home after there shopping was done.
Next day it was Rakhi.
Sonu was very excited but raj was upset from morning and so was sarla ji.

On every Raksha Bandhan they both become sad as Raj always had an empty wrist and sarla aunty had lost her first child with was a girl in miscarriage.

They all came to the ground.
Sonu was all dressed up. She called both her brothers and made them sit on the sofa. She also asked ishqi to sit next to ahaan.
She tied bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi to ishqaan. Then she tied Rakhi to Kartik.

Ahaan gifted her a diamond ring and 50000 rupees.
Kartik to Sonu ," oye chipkali , paiso mein se 50-50 karenge."
Sonu: oye cheepde , aaj tujhe gift dena h Lena nhi. Chal Nikal kya gift Laya hai Tu mere liye.
Kartik: hn hn de rha hu , jab Dekho mangne aa jaati h
Raj : are band Karo na Tum dono
Kartik : hn uncle , samjhao na aunty ko
Raj: Sonu ko aunty thikh ....Mai uncle ... seriously
Sonu: haww Raj
They all chuckled.
Then Kartik gave Sonu brand new phone .
Then he said : abhi ek aur surprise Baki h.
Everyone: kya
He showed his wrist where he tattooed 'AKS' (resembling ahaan Kartik and Sonu).
Ahaan and Sonu get emotional and hugged him.

Suddenly they saw someone sobbing.
It was Raj. He was sad. Seeing raj sarla aunty also got emotional.
Sarla : waise toh I have everything but ek beti ki Kami hamesha rehti hai. Har sal mere bete ki kalai hi suni reh jaati hai.

Everyone tried to console her. Then ishqi also got emotional.
Ishqi ," Mai samajh Sakti hu Raj. Har saal Bhai ki Kami satati hai."

Suddenly ishqi asked Raj ," tumhari koi behen nhi hai na Mera Bhai hai. Agar tumhe aur sarla aunty ko problem na hoye toh kya Mai tumhe Rakhi bandh Sakti hu."

Sarla aunty stared at her.
" Sorry aunty Maine Kuch galat kha toh ...I didn't mean..." Ishqi was speaking suddenly sarla hugged her.

" Mujhe koi problem nhi hai. Mujhe hamesha se beti Chahiye thi. Hn Mai thodi rude hu but Mai tujhse nafrat nhi Karti hu. Tu bilkul Raj ko Rakhi bandh Sakti hai. Kyu Ginni"
Said sarla being emotional

"Hn sarlu" said Ginni.

Ahaan asked the manager to arrange a Rakhi.

Ishqi tied Rakhi on Raj's wrist. He couldn't control his emotions and hugged her tightly.

Raj: " thankyou ishqi , Mai bahot glad hu ki ab tum meri behen ho. I always wanted a sister. Agar meri behen Hoti toh bilkul tumhari jaisi hi Hoti."

Ishqi : " happy rakhshabandhan Bhai."

Raj was overwhelmed hearing the word Bhai.

Then sarla gave ishqi a diamond set as her rakhshabandhan gift
Ishqi : "nhi nhi Mai ye kese le Sakti hu."

Raj : " kyu nhi le Sakti. Agar tum meri sagi bhn Hoti toh kya Kabhi mana Karti. Sonu bhi toh Apne bhaiyon se haq se gift leti hai. Toh ye bhi toh tumhara haq hua na."

Sarla : " ishqi aaj tujhe Dekh Kar esa lag Raha hai Jaise meri khoi hui beti ho. Agar Woh Hoti toh kya mana Karti."

Ishqi got emotional and accepted the gift. She touched sarla's feet and hugged Raj.

Raj : sorry ahaan bhaiya but ab toh Mai ladki wala ho gya.

Ahaan giggled and hugged him.

Next day , it was ishqaan's mehendi and Sangeet.

To be continued
************************************************************************

That's all for today
Toodles☺️