Two - Codenames

Macy's POV:

I'm sitting in a room of the CIA with six other mutants. If I remember it correctly, they're called Angel, Darwin, Hank, Raven, Sean and Alex.
They look very normal. But they're mutants, so they must have some pretty amazing abilities.

"I think we should have codenames" Raven says, out of the blue. "We're government agents now, we should have secret codenames"

I look at the others to see what their opinion was. They all nod in agreement.

"I want to be called Mystique" Raven says.

"Damn! I wanted to be called Mystique!" Sean says disappointed.

"Well I called it first" Raven says and then she turns herself into Sean. "And I'm way more mysterious than you"
That received a lot of 'woahs' and clapping.

"Darwin what about you?" Raven asks him.

"Well.. Darwin actually already is some kind of nickname and you know, sort of fits. Adapt to survive. Check this out" he says and he gets up and he walks towards the aquarium that's standing in the corner of the room.
He puts his head in and gills form on the sides of his head. Everyone cheers and claps.

"Thank you, thank you" Darwin says as he sits down.

"What about you?" Hank asks Sean.

"I'm going to be.." he says as he's thinking. "Banshee"

"You wanna be named after an wailing spirit?"

"You might want to cover your ears" Sean says as he gets up.

I follow his command and cover my ears.

He squats in front of the small table in the middle of the room, looking at the glasses which are standing on it and takes a deep breath. He whistles and a high note comes out of his throat. The glass of the big window breaks instead of the glasses with our drinks in it. Everyone looks at the window in shock and then starts laughing.

"Your next" Sean says to Angel as he returns to his seat.

She gets up and takes of her jacket and receives whistles from Sean.
"My stagename is Angel.. Kind of fits" she sags as she turned around. Her large tattoos of wings on her back turn into real dragonfly wings.

"Wow!" I say impressed.

"You can fly?!" Raven asks her.

"Uh-huh. And ehm.." Angel says as she bends forward and she vomits a ball of fire which lands on the head of the statue that's standing outside.

This also receives a lot of laughing and cheering.

"What's your name?" Angel asked Hank as she put on her jacket back on. Hank looked away.
'Was he ashamed of his mutation?' I ask myself.

Alex swallowes his drink and says "What about Bigfoot?"
I try to hold back my laugh.

Hank got more uncomfortable when he said that, but then Raven stands up for him.
"You know what they say about guys with big feet. And yours are kind of small" she sahs triumphantly.

I start laughing and Alex looks away as he took another sip of his drink.

"Alex what is your gift? What can you do?" Darwin asks him.

"Oh, it's nothing.. I uhm.." he scratches the back of his neck. "Its just.. I can't do it.. I can't do it in here" he says, looking at his feet.

"Can you do it out there?" Darwin asks as he points out through the broken window.