Ch 7 | His Promise

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

| ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ |

The lecture ended.. The teaching is not bad either.. I closed the notes I made.. It was the last lecture of our class.. but still its not even lunch break.. (A/n - I'm in uni.. and our timing is not fixed for lectures.. so I'm describing it same here) I got up from seat.. "Hey-" said Taehyung.. I cut him off.. "Look Taehyung... I know your dad work's in my dad's company.. but trust me.. I can't tell my dad to promote your dad or something like that.. so please stop talking to me if you have any that type of intentions.." I said..

His face turned blank.. "Did you thought of me like that?" he stood up.. "My dad have good position in company.. I don't need to beg anyone for that.. Even if my dad losses the job.. I won't come begging to you.." he said and I can see him getting angry.. I felt guilty speaking to him like that.. I was waiting for him to complete his sentence that he stopped me walking out.. he sighed.. "I was going to tell you.. that if you are going to give national exam.. Professors allow us to attend other classes.. our classes ended early today.. So as a CR it was my duty to inform you that.. So.. Bye" He said in a bit irritated tone..

He started walking out.. "hey.. wait.." he stopped and turned to me with blank face.. "I'm sorry" I said.. "I was.. too rude.. I shouldn't have spoke to you like that.. " I added.. I have no idea how to talk to make friends.. but I can atleast apologize for my mistakes.. he smiled.. "It's ok.." He stayed silent.. "Do you want to attend a 3rd year class with me! It will help to memorize the last year's syllabus.." I thought he won't talk to me now.. but.. he asked me this smiling.. Well.. I do have to give national exam to get free from dad.. I nodded... "then what are you waiting for.. introduce yourself to the class.. and we will leave.." I nodded again..

________________________________

After introducing myself to class.. We both were making our way to our juniors class.. Taehyung keeps on talking to me.. He is sweet.. I kinda liked him.. We entered a class which was same as ours.. we both silently got seated at back.. as the lecture was ongoing.. My eyes went on Jia.. Who is seated in cross but 5/6 seats ahead ours.. She was fully focused on studying.. A smile formed on my face.. "Wow.. I never knew you had a beautiful smile.." Said Taehyung.. my smile slowly faded... he looked at Jia and than again me.. "She is beautiful.. isn't she?" I stayed silent.. not answering his question..

he focused on board.. "I feel little pity for her.." "why.. Pity?" I asked.. and we started talking.. "You see.. few months ago a boy name 'Chan Yun' proposed her.. And I don't know how.. but she accepted it too.. it was all good in starting.. but than suddenly one day they broke up.. and that's when all came to know that she was just a bet to him.." he said.. and I remember that she told me about it in club that day.. "but.. they already broke up.. what's now to pity her?" he chuckled.. but I was serious.. "you seem interested in her" he smirked.. Yes I'm..