Chapter 2

Tayleah

Today is the first day of suspension and dad woke me up early than I usually get up for school.

" Leah wake up come time to get up so we can get going babygirl " said dad.

" Leave me alone I don't have school anyway so go so I can sleep "I said.

" Your coming with me to work now go bathe and wear something appropriate and comfortable " said dad.

" I'm not going anywhere anyway with you so please let me sleep peacefully and alone " I said pulling my cover over my head.

" Little girl don't make me pull you out this bed now get your ass up and in that bathroom now " said dad.

" Why couldn't my mom be alive ugh you get on my nerves " I said. 

I got out of bed and went straight to my bathroom and I did my usual hygiene and everything then I went back in my room and I got dressed.

Her attire

Her attire

" Good your up now we can get going hopefully they have some breakfast for you down at the station " said dad.

" Whatever I don't care anyway like I don't know why I have to go with you to work anyway it ain't like I'm gonna be around you all day " I said.

" Who you think you having an attitude with huh " said dad.

I just didn't want to be around him he was making me so mad yall my daddy and I we really don't have a father daughter relationship as we should.

" Ugh can you just leave me alone and won't you be late if we don't get going " I said.

So we got in his car and we left and we were now on our way to the firehouse so we arrived and dad had me eat breakfast then he put me in his quarters.

Firehouse 52

Firehouse 52

" Hey yall I'm so angry like I could've been home watching tv and now I'm stuck here " I said.

" Gurl yes I feel the same way too cause daddy was like you coming with me " said Selene.

" You think it's you mad dad told me I had to come in today " said Kira.