Sunflowr

Today is the big day for Harry-Berry Shortcake. Today is the tallest sunflower compititon. Shortcake boy Harry is super nervous because his biggest rival will be at this cometion. His name is Lou-Berry Muffin. Lou-Berry Muffin may be short but his sunflowers are alway tall.

"Boi oh boi am I nervous"  says Harry -Berry as he puts on his pilgrim outfit. Harry needs to  look super stylish if he wants to impress the judges. He puts on his pink lipgloss and strawberry earrings then strikes a pose in the mirror. He then plops onto his all pink bed shaped like a strawberry his favrit fruit.

*knock knock* Hanky Panky jumps up from his bed and sprint to the front door. When he opens the door he sees his bestest friend ever Lium Meringue!!!!

"Hi Lima" Happy says, he is super excited liam is here because he loves him so much. They been best friends ever since blueberrry school. They met when hank shat himself and accidentally went into the girls bathroom where he found Lima sucking up sugar through his nose. Hawkeye thought it was a little strange but never questioned it.

"Are you ready for the sunflower competition?" Lium asked as he took off his socks and sandals .

Harry-Berry cringed as he watched Lima beans long toenails sctrathc up his hardwood floors
Shiii those things stank Hunk thought to himself.

After lima went to the bathroom him and Harry-Berry Shortcake got in their banana cars and headed to the sunflower compition. They travels through the candy cane forest and past the gumdrop glaciers.

When they arived they saw multiple super tall sunflowers but so far happy feet had the tallest one.

"I THINK I HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING!!!!" Shortcake said really loudly causing many heads to turn his way.

"Way to rub it in" said one of the competitors. Everyone in unison charged after Harvey and beat the shit out of him.

When they were done Harry was crying and his pilgrim suit had been ripped.

"My pilgrim suittttt" Handy Manny cried.

"It's okay I bet you still won the competition." Lium Meringue said trying to cheer Hairy up.

All of a sudden a crane with the biggest sunflower one had ever seen in all off short cake land pulled into the competition. Everyone crowded around to see who was driving the crane. Tons of gasps came out of people's mouths as a short little man stepped out from the drivers seat.

Helga slowly looked down and saw his worst nightmare...

"L- L-L -Lou B-Berry Muffin?" Harry said as his legs trembled from fear.

"It is I" Lou-Berry Muffin stated. He then stepped closer to Honda and snapped his fingers.
Three bodyguards came and lifted the little man so he could be face to face with his enemy. He then reached his hand out towards hotties face and flicked his forehead.

"MWAH HA HA!!! I WIN YOU BIG BABY!" Lou berry watches as Harry-Berry Shortcake falls from the powerful flick to the forehead. Harry then quickly gets up as tears stream down his face and runs away. But what he didn't know is that everyone saw the shit stains on the back of his tights. He must have shit himself out of fear.

Harry-Berry Shortcake ran back to his strawberry house and laid down on his bed. He sobbed so loudly the neighbors called a noise complaint. As he sat there he just kept thinking about how Lou-Berry Muffin touched his forehead... he started to fall in love.

He then goes on his phone to see the winners photo of the sunflower competitions Instagram. There he found the hottest picture he had ever seen. He printed it out and hung it on the ceiling a above his bed so he could fall asleep looking at the love of his life. Lou Muffin hates Harry so hockey comes up with a plan to get him to love him back. He rolls on his back and falls asleep to the photo of Lou muffin and dreams about the plan.

This is the photo of the tallest sunflower winner Lou-Berry Muffin:

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm having extremely bad diarrhea... so bad that it sounds like I'm peeing. I have been on the toilet for days and I'm pretty sure my butthole is on fire butt I will try and get the next update out soon.