.13.

Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

It's around 9 in the morning. I had to get up to to go get Ky some medicine. She had been throwing up all night. Tori had had her for 3 months now. We tried to find her folks but, nothing came up. She told me that she's thinking about adopting her. I kinda want to adopt her too.

As I was looking for some type of medicin, some girl walked up to me. She was decent. She kinda looked like Ky but, I didn't pay any attention. I was more worried about getting back to Tori.

She started talking but I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying because, her breath smelled like shit. I just got what I needed to get, reached in my pocket, grabbed some gum, handed it to her, and walked away. I looked back and noticed she was following me. I payed for the stuff and left. As I was walking out, I seen a black van parked beside my car.

Awl, shit.

Something was telling me to go back in the store and call the guys but, I ignored it. I got to my car and opened the door. As I was about to get in my car, 5 fat linebacker built nîggas jumped out the van.

Damn...

————————————————————————
Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

Kees went to the store 2 hours ago. I know this because, I timed him. I just decided to check his location but, it was off.

I didn't wanna panick but, how could I not? This isn't even like him. Especially because, he went to the store for Ky. She's wrapped around his finger so, I know it shouldn't be taken him this long.

Another 2 hours went by and Ky was sleep now. She was feeling a little better. I told my pops and the gang what was going on and they jumped on it right away.

————————————————————————
Unknown
A'Kees Love

"You ain't gotta handle me like that." I told the big nîgga who was tying me up.

"Bosses orders."

"Fuck y'all boss! Fuck am I even here for anyways?" I asked growing annoyed.

"Something about you killing her brother, Delan-" Before dude could even get his words out, he was hit in his chest.

Oh, that nigga? And i'll do it again. Thee fawk.

"Now pookie, what did mama tell you about hitting me in the chest?" The dude said to who i'm guessing is pookie while coughing.

"You should've shut up."

"Bro, tell ya boss to come on. I got shit to do. It's boring as fuck in here." I said huffing

"You'll see her when she get here. Shut the fuck up and wait." Pookie yelled in my face.

"Nigga yo breath smell like an earring back. Ain't yo name pookie? Lower yo voice when talking to me." I said making him roll his eyes,

"Whatever."

"Can y'all play some Moneybagg yo?" I asked thinking of, Tori.

"No, ima play some, Gherbo." Pookie said

"No, play some, Coi Leray." The dude who tied me up said.

"Man, hell nah"

"Oh my god"

"Bruh"

"Get yo ass on."

"Fats, why would you pick her?" Buddy who was guarding the door said.

"She go hard, fuck is y'all saying." Fats stated.

When I was about to say something the door opened. The lil female from the store walked in.

I knew something was off about this bitch. I could smell the bullshit on her breath

"Well, hello." She said.

"I see you're taking good care of my child. Good job. I'on want nothing to do with her." She said again. She was getting me mad now.

"Alright cuhs, let me out these shits." I said

She started walking up to me. She told all of the niggas to leave.

Niggas still ain't play no Bagg. Sigh.

"You killed my brother. Now i'ma kill you." She said getting in my face.

Her breath still stank. She ain't chew my gum? Now I feel disrespected. Wouldn't let this hoe no where near my dick. Might give me something.

Vote & Comment