❧C h a p t e r 1 - First Day

''Y/N, wake up! You gotta get ready!'' Yushiro says as he knocks on Y/N's bedroom door. ''Ughhhh'' Y/N complains as she faces to the other side and covers her face with her blanket. ''Stfu Daichi......your not my dad....'' she lazily says which made Yushiro sigh. ''You've been seeing anime memes too much lately...'' he says as he facepalms. ''Fine! whatever! i don't care if you're going to be late or absent, but make sure that the Principal doesn't call me!'' he says as he walks away from Y/N's bedroom door. 

Y/N's ears perked up when she heard late and absent. 'SHITTTTTT' she jumps out of the bed and into the shower. 'NO ABSENTS, NO LATES, GOTTA GET A PERFECT ATTENDANCE THIS SCHOOL YEAR!' she thought as she checks the time and quickly dresses up. She looks at the mirror as she ties her hair into a ponytail, leaving a few strands to frame her face. She opens her drawer and takes out a Wisteria hairpin and places it at (location ex: the right side of her head, the top of her ponytail).

 She opens her drawer and takes out a Wisteria hairpin and places it at (location ex: the right side of her head, the top of her ponytail)

She looks at herself in the mirror and puts her thumb and index finger on her chin 'not bad, I'm still ugly tho lol'. She takes her bag and walks down the stairs, ''Ohayo Shiro-nii!'' she says as she puts her bag down on an empty chair and starts to eat 2 Onigiris for breakfast. ''Ah, Ohayo sleepy head'' he says as he packs his art supplies. ''well its not my fault my bed is comfortable in the morning!'' Y/N says while she aggressively finishes her 1st Onigiri. (we need Haikyuu season 5, i miss all the wholesome moments and kyanma. no talk he ANGY)

•After Eating Breakfast•

'An hour and 30 minutes before classes start, looks like imma be early' Y/N thought as she smiled to herself. ''Oi Y/N! come on I'm waiting!'' ''Coming!'' She dashed to the car and got in. She placed her bag beside her and buckled her seatbelts. 

•Ariving at the School parking lot•

Yushiro and Y/N got out of the car. ''You better not cause trouble for your first day '' Yushiro says as he pats Y/N's head. ''I know that, you've told me that plenty of times already'' she deadpanned at Yushiro. 'You know that but you still somehow get into trouble' he thought as he grinned. ''What's that supposed to mean-'' ''Time for you to go'' Yushiro says as he pushes Y/N. ''Fine..Cya later I guess'' Y/N waves at Yushiro in which Yushiro waves back and smiles. 'Yeah.......i really hope she doesn't get into trouble.....' he thinks as he sweat drops. 

•With Y/N•

'Where tf was the Teacher's Facility again?' Y/N thought. A school teacher who was passing by noticed her lost expression and walked to her. ''Excuse me, are you one of the enrolled late students?'' he asked.  ''Um yeah..'' ''Then follow me to the Teacher's Facility'' he says as he leads the way. Y/N nods while following him. Not long after they arrive in the Teacher's Facility. ''See the blonde one on the third desk?'' ''mhm'' ''That's your homeroom teacher'' he continued. ''Ah, Arigato-'' 'Oh right- I didn't ask for his name-' she thought. ''Murata, you can call me that.'' Murata said as he smiles. ''Arigato Murata-sensei'' Y/N said bowing. 

After meeting with her homeroom teacher, they discuss some important things like her class schedule, school rules, etc. Not long after the bell rings indicating the start of classes. ''Ah we should get going, follow me'' Her homeroom teacher says. A few minutes passed and they arrive in front of the classroom doors. ''Wait here, when I call you, you can come in'' He says to Y/N to which she replies with a nod. 

''Good morning everyone.'' ''Good morning sensei'' the students reply to their teacher. ''Im sure you all have heard of the late students coming, one of them is assigned to our class'' the teacher announce to which some students gasp/squeal in shock/excitement. ''Alright class, I want you to treat her kindly and equally. L/N-san you may come in now.'' 

The Slide doors open slowly revealing a girl with  H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. She walks to the front of the class. ''Please introduce yourself'' ''Hello Im L/N Y/N, you may call me L/N-chan nice to meet you all'' she says softly as she shyly waves at them. The teacher started talking about some things as Y/N thought 'Aw man, I wanted to say ''Hey I'm L/N Y/N, and I like Anime, Manga and Genshin'' but scratch that, they would think I'm weird.' 

''L/N-chan, please sit next to Kamado-kun'' the teacher says as a boy with black hair and purple eyes raised his hand. Y/N smiled a bit while walking to her seat and sitting down. ''Alright, if its okay for you L/N-chan, may we continue our lesson from last week of (some lesson)?'' the teacher asked. ''Oh, Y-yes that's alright with me.'' Y/N replied. 'GOD DAMMIT Y/N WHY DO U HAVE TO STUTTER' Y/N thought after she cringed of her statement. ''Okay, so....''

Alright that's all for the first chapter (I totally did not cut off a part for chapter 2-)

Alright that's all for the first chapter (I totally did not cut off a part for chapter 2-). I wrote some of this during class XD. This will also be a Chifuyu x reader. ANYWAYS i hope you guys enjoyed it :>
Cya guys next chapter! :DD

-Kimiko-Chan/Author-chan