Why

3rd person POV

"Deku I swear to god I will kill you if you don't stop" bakugou yelled as dishes moved about the kitchen "you know how to use your hands." a few forks dropped into there places but the rest just continued " kachan you cant kill me twice i already did that" a childish voice giggled somewhere in the room. " don't remind me" bakugou grumbled siting at the counter smiling lightly as looked around. grabbing a plate he threw it at the sink a small pale hand covered in green freckles

 bakugou muttered again stepping around the flying cutlery smacking the air in the middle hitting something." Kachan that hurt" a green haired boy spared floating above bakugou rubbing his head. " no it didn't stop your complaining deku we have places to be today" bakugou smiled as he got cereal from the cabinet. Deku perked up dropping to the ground "right we got school" he yelled running threw the closet wall followed by a scream and a thump. "Brat" Mitsuki grumbled as she stomped into the kitchen picking up the silver ware as she went. " he needs to figure out how to go threw doors again" she grumbled making bakugo laugh "give him a break on that one he forgot about school." " guys no talking more hurting we're gonna be late" deku rolled from the ceiling grabbing bakugou by the cooler and dragging him towards the door "bye mitsuki sorry bout the scare" the boys ran out well more of deku drug bakugou behind him. On the way there they didn't really talk but bakugou was pouting the whole time. "Kachan we're here" deku sand finally dropping bakugou "finally nerd you've drugged me for 3 FUCKING BLOCK!!!" Bakugou yelled at the boy who just smiled back at him "T-hee" deku giggled floating off words the building.
Deku POV
I stopped to look at the building "ua I never thought I'd make it hear" I whispered " of course you would make it your a stubborn little shit" Kachan came up pating my shoulder or at least trying to I smiled at him "come on I wanna mess with our new class mates" I creed running forward already scaring a few people. Hello my new Vic-" I started rolling threw the wall before spotting him. Hitoshi shinsou ranked 5th in the entrance exam I recolled "shinsou!!!" I yelled tack along him in a hug "you got in" I smiled at him turning to bakugou who was staring at something in the hallway. "Kachann" I yelled in his ear he only pushed my head away "I think I'm gay" he whispered pointing to the only other person in the hall a hobo lookin man with a crime against humanity in his arms "the hobo or the crime against humanity he's carrying" I asked tilting my head " the hobo idiot" Kachan yelled smacking me "I don't now man that sleeping bag is pretty attractive" Deku smirked lightly elbowing bakugou on the side before disappearing back into the classroom to scare i mean meet his classmates bakugou on the other hand was still in the hallway staring before he to joined his dead friend in his mischief still thinking of the hobo.