Cerberus

Theo lay in sat in bed not by choice Merlin had threatened to suspend him if he even moved he was now waiting for Harry and Hamish not that anyone other then theo called him that. the door swung open and the younger man was faced with the two older agents "Agent Sirius how are we" Harry asked "Im fine like i've already told Hamish that" Hamish spoke up "I'd appreciate being called Merlin and you suffered two gunshot wounds one to the stomach and arm and several broken ribs you are not fine" "well i feel fine when's my next mission Hamish" Merlin only rolled his eyes at the younger boy "no missions till you are fully recovered but you are too help me with recruiting people" Theo rolled his eyes "Harry save me" he pleaded pouting his lip "I for one agree with Merlin go home Theodore or we will suspend you" "Fine when should i come in" "Two day from now at noon Exactly no later we all know what your like" Merlin told him with that they all went their separate ways.

 the door swung open and the younger man was faced with the two older agents "Agent Sirius how are we" Harry asked "Im fine like i've already told Hamish that" Hamish spoke up "I'd appreciate being called Merlin and you suffered two gunshot wounds...

It was 12:25 and Theo strolled into a room full of recruits everyone turned to stare at him "ah agent sirius late as usual" Merlin announced "i had a wardrobe crisis this doesnt just happen it takes time" he then looked at all the recruits most looked like posh prats his eyes stopped on a lad wearing a cap he notice he had been staring as well "As Merlin just said im Sirius i will be helping him until i am free to leave" merlin rolled his eyes "I need to leave watch them carefully non of you leave them room including you Sirius " Theo watches as one of them begin handing out the body bags he wonders around the room and hears them all introducing each other "Roxanne . But call me Roxy ." "I'm Eggsy." "Eggy?" Roxy asks him, Theo interrupts "Eggsy love bit different" they all look startled by the new voice "Where did they dig you up?" charlie asks Eggsy "You know we're not allowed to discuss who proposed us." Theo smirked he knew everything about all of these people he had read there files "No need to bite his head off. Charlie's only making conversation. That's right, Charlie, no?" another boy asks "yes well im the only agent here i say everyone minds their own business polite talk only" "Thank you. Guys, this is "Eggsy". This is Rufus and Ajit. So, Eggsy, are you Oxford or Cambridge?" Henri asks "Neither. " Eggsy say making some of the lads laugh "Wait, I think we may have met ... Did you serve me at the McDonalds in Gatwick airport?" Rufus asks "No. But if I had, I'd have given you an extra helping of secret sauce" this makes Theo laugh earning glares from others "Don't worry Eggsy i never went to college i am one of the top agents but what i do know is that being a posh prick doesn't mean shit here" Charlie glares at him "if your so great why are you here" "Two days ago i suffered a gunshot wound to the stomach arm and several broken ribs i am currently banned from missions" that made everyone turn silent in shock "alright well go to bed do what ever" with that he left.

 Theo is sat with merlin behind the double sided mirror watching all recruits panic as water began to rise tis had happened when he was a recruit he had been the only person to realize the two way mirror" All right, no one panic. Listen to me. Stay calm. Fuck." he hears charlie say " Loo snorkels, loo snorkels!"  Roxy shouts Eggsy looked clueless while the others began making loo snorkels " Hey, hang about, what's wrong with the fucking door?" Eggsy shouts Eggsy swims over to the door and tries to open it but fails, he then swims to the mirror on the opposite side of the room and begins punching it which eventually smashes it, releasing the water into the next room where Merlin and Theo were overseeing them "Congratulations on completing your first task. Charlie, Roxy, well done. For those of you who are still confused, if you can get a breathing tube around a U-bend of a toilet, you have an unlimited air supply. Simple physics, worth remembering. Eggsy, well done for spotting that was a two-way mirror." Merlin congratulates them while theo sits and sips on his tea cup there wasn't any tea in it, It was whiskey he was having to stay watching over these he would drink what he liked "He's probably seen enough of them." he hears charlie say "Yeah, you can all wipe those smirks off your faces. Because as far as I'm concerned, every single one of you has failed. You all forgot the most important thing-- teamwork." Merlin points to the body left in the room it was lifeless Theo knew it was an agent faking it but it still looked some what convincing "So much for classic army technique." Eggsy mutters but Theo hears him and chuckles

 "As some of you will have learned last night, teamwork is paramount here at Kingsman. We're here to enhance your skills, test you to the limit. Which is why you're gonna pick a puppy." Theo told the recruits "Wherever you go, your dog goes. You will care for it, you will teach it, and by the time it's fully trained, so will you be. Those of you who are still here, that is. Do you understand?" Merlin tells them "A poodle?" Eggsy question Roxy's choice " What? They're gun dogs. Oldest working breed. Easy to train. A pug?" "It's a bulldog, innit?" Theo steps into the conversation "No that's defiantly a pug" he told Eggsy " It'll get bigger though, won't it?" he asks a the agent who shakes his head "Shit." "When i chose my  dog i picked a German Sheppard named him Cerberus after the three headed dog who guards the underworld" both Roxy and Eggsy gave him a weird look .