~35~

Asteria lay on her back on her bed

Asteria lay on her back on her bed. She was laying on top of her covers as it was boiling in her dorm. She was becoming more frustrated that she wasn't falling asleep and let out an annoyed groan.

Finally, she screwed up her fist and hit her bed beside her before getting up.  She then ruffled her hair slightly before leaving her dormitory to get a cup of water.

She scanned the hallways to ensure Filch was nowhere around as she was avoiding getting detention. Asteria choice to walk along with the courtyard so the cool air hit her face.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps from behind her and she turned around in horror but let out a sigh of relief to see a messy-haired Gryffindor. "Are you following me again, Potter?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

He smirked as he held up his empty hands. "You're lucky this time." She replied with a smirk before continuing through the hallway. "By any chance, have you seen Filch?" He asked as he quickened his steps to catch up to her.

"Bastard took my dung bombs," James added which made her chuckle. "Thank god he took those off you," Asteria replied. "Probably in his office." She added with a shrug.

Suddenly, the caretaker turned the corner of the hallway the pair walked down. "Students out of bed!" He shouted which made the two swiftly turn around and run as fast as they could.

"Why does it stink?" Asteria asked the Gryffindor as they ran around a corner. "I accidentally used a dung bomb on Filch because I thought he was a Slytherin."  He replied.

Asteria suddenly started to gasp for air which made him snicker. "Thought it was you." She replied which made him roll his eyes.

"Shit," James muttered when the pair came to a dead end and could hear Filch approaching. "Fuck sake. My father will kill me if I get a detention." Asteria sighed as she ran her hands through her curls.

James furrowed his eyebrows for a moment before grabbing his wand out of his pocket and flicked it at the girl. "What did you just do?" She asked the Gryffindor. "Disillusionment charm." He replied with a shrug. This charm made her blend into the stone walls of the hallways.

"Run." He then hissed which made her hurry down the hallways. Suddenly the caretaker ran up to the boy who was standing still waiting for him. "I saw another one of you!" He hissed.

"You must be drinking again Argus." He replied with a smirk. "Detention Potter!" He shouted through gritted teeth.