~39~

Asteria sat in her Charms class with her head on the table

Asteria sat in her Charms class with her head on the table. She continuously sighed frustratedly. "What's up?" Remus asked, noticing the Hufflepuff student.

"I can't do this stupid charm." She hissed as she put her head in her hands. The Gryffindor chuckled and shook his head. "Just try it again."

She flicked her wand at a rock on her desk. "Colovaria." The charm was meant to change the colour of the rock but it stayed the same grey colour. "Do you want any help?" He then asked but she shook her head.

"No, I can do this by myself." She replied before trying again but it didn't work and she hit her head on the desk. "Have you changed your mind?" Remus then asked which made her groan before nodding.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria sat on the crimson couch in the Gryffindor common room. Remus was sat in the armchair beside and they were flicking through charm books.

"Try it again," Remus said. She sighed as she closed her book and flicked her book at a piece of parchment on the coffee table. The parchment stayed the same beige colour. "Fuck sake!" She shouted as she covered her face with her hands.

"You'll get it next time." Remus chuckled. A smile grew on his face when she started to scream into her hands.

Suddenly, the portrait swung open and James and Sirius hurried in. A smirk appeared on the messy-haired boy's face when he saw her. "Who invited the Hufflepuff?" James then asked. "Why is the Gryffindor such a twat?" She turned to asked Remus who chuckled. "I think he was born like that."

James and Sirius then jumped onto the couch but sat awkwardly. "Just act like I'm not here," Asteria said as she flicked through the book. James sighed before sitting forward. "Lily said no to me again! What is it about me? Am I doing something wrong?" James asked.

"She's clearly not into you," Asteria said as she turned the page. "You're talking a lot for someone who isn't there." He replied as he glared at her.

"How would you get Evans to go out with me?" The Gryffindor asked the Hufflepuff girl. "Are we really taking advice from a Hufflepuff?" Sirius then asked which made her roll her eyes.

"They're only known for being nice," James replied with a laugh. "House discrimination. Wouldn't expect less from a Gryffindor." She muttered as she looked down at the book.

Sirius suddenly flicked his wand which made the cup of tea on the coffee table spill. "Oi! That's mine!" Remus shouted which made Sirius sigh and Asteria smirk.

"You fucked up there Black." The Hufflepuff said with a smirk as she leaned back into the sofa and rested her hands behind her head. "You fucked up a lot." She added.