~52~

Asteria peered around a bookcase then next day at Remus sitting alone at a table in the library

Asteria peered around a bookcase then next day at Remus sitting alone at a table in the library. She let out a sigh before glancing around to see if there were any other students but the room was empty.

She stepped out from the bookcase and took a seat at the table with the Gryffindor which made him lookup. "Morning." He greeted as he looked back at his book. "I figured it out." The Hufflepuff said which made him freeze before looking up at her.

"I saw you last night. You're a werewolf." Asteria asked the boy who looked around to see if there was anyone else. "Well, it's not something I brag about." He replied which made her smile. "Is that where the scars are from?" She asked which made him nod.

"I might not be very helpful but I'm always here if you need someone." The Hufflepuff said with a smile as she reached out and rested her hand on top of his.

"I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me." The Hufflepuff said with a wink made Remus smiled slightly. Asteria then got up and left the boy alone.

-☘︎︎-

"She knows. She saw me last night." Remus told the rest of the Marauders in the Gryffindor dormitory. "What if she tells everyone?" James asked. "I don't think she will. She's like an angel sent from heaven." Remus replied which made James groan.

"Alright. But I swear if she tells anyone-" Peter interrupted the boy by accidentally knocking one of his plant pots on the floor. "Not another plant funeral." Sirius sighed.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria sat in Potions flipping through the potion book rather than listening to the Professor. "Pssst." She looked over to see James leaning from his table to be closer to her.

"How did you figure it out?" He asked with a whisper. "I saw you lot." She replied back, whispering as well. "I didn't know you could be an animagus. Thought you were just a pretty face." Asteria added with a smirk. "So you think I have a pretty face." He replied arrogantly which made her roll her eyes.

-☘︎︎-

This chapter was very short and I'm sorry about that.