~58~

Asteria sat on the Hogwarts Express, her face pressed up against the glass, watching the hills roll by

Asteria sat on the Hogwarts Express, her face pressed up against the glass, watching the hills roll by. Her feet was on the seat opposite and she was too tired to put her luggage on the shelf above so it was beside her.

She fiddled with her septum piercing throughout the train ride until they stopped at Hogsmeade station.

When she stepped out, she hurried over Lily and Marlene who were about to go down to the carriages.

-☘︎︎-

The Hufflepuff and Gryffindor table were next to each other in the Great Hall during the sorting ceremony. They stayed silent whilst they were getting a sorted but as soon as Dumbledore stood up to do his speech. Marlene called on the girl.

Asteria turned around to see her throw a sweet in her direction which made her duck to try and catch it in her mouth but she failed so she threw another one. She caught that one with ease which made them both put their arms up in the air but out them down again when McGonagall glared at them.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria woke early the next morning. She tried to get back to sleep again but she was unable to. The Hufflepuff let out a groan of frustration before getting up out of the bed.

Her next class wasn't for a while so she got changed into more warmer clothes before going for a walk around the grounds.

As she walked pass the Quidditch pitch, she saw someone flying around and she knew it was James, because no one else would be training so early.

She walked up the stairs and sat down, waiting for him to notice her in the stands. "Got a fan I see." He said with a smirk.

"In your dreams." She replied with a scoff as she sat up. "Have you tired flying since last time?" He asked, hovering on the broom.

"No because you traumatised me." She replied which made him laugh. "Oh, come on." He begged which made her huff before walking down to the grass.

He grinned as he handed her the broom which she mounted. "Remember, kick yourself off the ground." James reminded the Hufflepuff.

She did just that and was able to float above the grass. Slowly, she went up higher and higher which made her panic and lose balance.

This made her slip but she was still holding one tightly so she was hanging upside down off the broom. James chuckled as he placed his hand her back and pushed her back onto the broom.

"I think that's enough for me." Asteria said as she leaned forward the lower herself down and jump off onto the grass.

She let out a sigh as she sat down on the grass, watching as James got on the broom and quickly flew up high into the air.

Her hands were by her side, her palms being tickled by the blades of grass beneath her. Asteria looked up watching the Gryffindor.

Suddenly, a bird flew swiftly towards him. He leaned to the side to not hit it but he ended up pushing his broom down towards the grass.

She watches in horror as he hit the floor, the broom breaking in two from the impact. She hurried over to the boy who was laying still on the ground.

"James?" She called out but he didn't move. "James?" She called out again. This time he opened his eyes and smirked and winked at her.

"Why the fuck would you do that Potter?" She shouted as she hit his arm. James pushed himself up slightly so that he could press his lips against hers. His hand moved to the back of her head but she pulled away.

"I'm pissed at you Potter!" Don't kiss me!" She shouted. He continued to stare at her lips with a smirk which made her sigh before she bent down and kissed him.

Suddenly, they heard Sirius ,who was singing Killer Queen, getting closer. They pushed themselves off each other and jumped up, running to hide behind the wooden stands.

"Prongs!" Sirius called out with a confused look. "I just saw you flying around!" He added, clueless to what had just happened.

They both peered around to see him shrug and walked away. They then turned back to each other with smirks. James suddenly picked up the girl, her legs wrapped around his hips and his arms resting under her legs.

Their lips pressed against each other, occasionally pulling away for a gals of air. Asteria's hands played with his messy hair until they heard the Slytherin Quidditch team walk onto the pitch to practice.