~64~

Asteria was sat in the Gryffindor common room one early Saturday morning

Asteria was sat in the Gryffindor common room one early Saturday morning. Marlene and Dorcas were sat beside her, a record playing in the background.

"Happy birthday to you!" Sirius sang loudly as Remus walked out of his dorm with an unimpressed look on his face like he was trying to avoid Sirius and his singing.

"Happy birthday." Asteria said with a smile as Remus collapsed into the arm chair near hair. "Thanks." He mumbled.

"Look what we got!" Sirius shouted before handing tickets to Marlene and Dorcas. "You got Bowie tickets!" The Gryffindor exclaimed loudly. "Yes!" He shouted in reply.

"Where's Lily?" Sirius then asked. "I'm bed. She's got the flu." Marlene replied, nodding in the direction of her dorm. Sirius let out a huff. "Then we'll give our ticket to Asteria." Remus said before taking the small bit of paper from his hand and handing it to her.

During this, James had walked down the stairs and was perched on the arm of the couch. "So I'm the second option?" The Hufflepuff asked with an eyebrow raised. "Pretty much." James said with a smirk which made her elbow him in the side.

"But how are we getting there? It's in London." Dorcas asked. "Glad you asked!" Sirius exclaimed. "We'll use the floo system. That should take us to the Leaky Cauldron and we can take a bus from there." He explained.

"You really planned this out." Marlene laughed. "Only the best for my Moony." Sirius said before kissing the boy's cheek. The rest chuckled at Remus who had turned bright red.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria stood in front of the mirror in her dormitory messing with her hair. She pulled down on the red dress that she wore which stopped at her mid-thigh. It was paired with a long leather blazer jacket which reached the same length of the dress.

On her feet were black shoes which had been messily tied up. Asteria straightened her septum piercing before inspecting her smudged eyeliner and leaving the dorm to meet them in the back corner of the library, where a fireplace was located.

When she got there, the Marauders were already waiting. "Where's Dorcas and Marlene?" She asked as she got closer. They shrugged.

Just then, the two girls came running around the corner. "Where here!" She exclaimed, out of breath from running. "Well hurry. It's almost starting!" Sirius exclaimed before handing them all a handful of floo powder.

"The Leaky Cauldron." He announced loudly before a bright green flame filled the fireplace.

Asteria, who had hardly used the floo system before, started to worry herself slightly. She began to pick at her fingertips which James noticed.