chapter 17.

Rhea Knight

Rhea Knight

I tapped my ring clad thumbs against the steering wheel of the car as I drove down the road. Anthonie let me drive to so that I wouldn't be focused on my nerves and the road instead.

"Piglet," I rolled my eyes at the nickname that he insisted on calling me. "Just relax, my family loves you and they'll be ecstatic about the little fucker."

I let out a scoff as I turned towards Anthonie.

"Did you just call our unborn child a little fucker?" I quickly snapped my head back to the road. "Yes, and your point is..." He sassily replies as he types away on his phone.

"What are you going to call your son when we eventually get him back?"

"Shit head, dick face, little fucker, cock block..."

"Ok enough." I laugh as I take a turn down the road leading to the gate. My stomach started to hurt as he started wheezing in his seat.

"We're going to be the worst fucking parents ever." I chuckle once we calm down a bit.

His hand grabs my thigh as I slow down towards the gate. They recognize Anthonie's car making it easier for us to go straight through.

"We are going to be the best parents that we can be,"He kissed my hand once we parked the car.
"You're going to be the best mom to our baby and my son."

I've been thinking a lot about his son and the relationship that I want us to have. I wouldn't treat him any differently then I would my own child. His son is important to him and I can already tell that he loves him so much, even though they haven't met yet. But that makes him important to me.

What if he doesn't like me?

What if he thinks that i'm trying to replace her?

What if he grows up and resents me for having to kill her?

There were so many factors towards this fucked up situation and so many possible out comes and consequences to face. I just don't want his son to grow up and hate us for doing something we have no control over.

Something I have no control over.

I let out a sigh as I close my eyes and nod my head." You're right," I breath out as he caresses my hand. "When am I ever wrong?" I raise my brows as he turns to open the door.

How about when you went off on me after the first night we had sex?

That was pretty fucked up in my opinion.