| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐬
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

     𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 in the night, Thomas and Ward had been given their medals, most people had ate their dinner and now, they were all dancing or talking with people

     𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 in the night, Thomas and Ward had been given their medals, most people had ate their dinner and now, they were all dancing or talking with people. Allison and Sarah had done all they could to avoid Topper and Theo, which was working so far. At the moment, Allison was dancing with Wheezie while Sarah was in the bathroom. The older Cameron girl sinned her little cousin around, before feeling someone tap her shoulder. She turned around, and to her surprise, she came face to face with JJ. 

"JJ?" She asked confused as to what he was doing here, to which the boy quickly put a finger up to his mouth, not wanting the chance of the wrong people hearing his name. 

"Yep."

"What?" She spoke again as the boy did a ninety degree turn and pulled out a note from his pocket. 

"I got a, uh, note from Vlad." He said before handing it to the girl. 

"From... From Vlad?" 

"Sh. Yeah." JJ said as he danced a bit, not trying to make himself look suspicious. "Yeah." 

"Okay." 

"Just read the note." He said before pointing at her with a wink before walking away. Allison quickly turned around and walked away from the group of people she was around and open the note, on which the words 'MEET ME AT BAG DROP VLAD' could be read. She looked around to see if people were watching her before quickly making her way to where the note told her to. As she walked down the area of the porch, she could see John B standing exactly where the note said, making her smile a bit.

"Vlad." She whispered, making the boy turn around to look at her, he watched the girl as she continued to walk closer and closer to him. "Hi." She spoke again, making John B chuckle a bit.

"Wow, uh..." He said, but couldn't find the words to continue, making him chuckle a bit. "You look, um... beautiful." He finally found the words to say, they both chuckled as they finally met and hugged each other.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Oh, my God. You would not believe what happened. As soon as I got him, I had to sneak part--" the girl started once they pulled away form each other's embrace, but got quickly cut off by John B.

"I-- I am sure that's great, but, I-- I gotta tell you something."

"Okay."

"I found... the gold." 

"You found it?"

"Yeah, and you're not gonna believe where it is."

"Where?"