~Chapter Seven

"Ladies and gentleman! Team USA Hockey! And the man chosen to lead them to the gold; Gordon Bombay." Tibbles introduces as all the paparazzi cheer and clap. It then came time for us to answer some of their questions.

"Team USA, how does it feel to be competing at an international level, here in Los Angeles?" A lady with long blonde hair asked. Coach Bombay went to speak but was cut off by the team.

"It's great!"

"We love it!"

"So cool!"

Another lady, older than the first one then stood up.

"Coach Bombay, the Vikings from Iceland are the heavy favorite. Their Coach has already guaranteed victory. How are you gonna handle them?" She asked.

What? Already guaranteed victory? Y/N thought as everyone looked at the USA Coach.

"Umm... hard work. I think our team is ready to go up against the best in the world. We're not worried about 'em! Iceland may be tough, but uh, we're Team USA and we're going all the way!" Coach Bombay stated full of confidence. The crowd then cheers and claps at his words. Tibbles giving him a thumbs up in encouragement.

"Team USA's going down! That's where you're going!" A tall man with slick back hair said, just as the team was about to leave. Charlie and Y/N, maybe even Adam knew who he was.

"See you on the ice, Bombay!" He said and he turned around to leave. Bombay turned to Tibbles for an explanation. Tibbles just chuckled.

"That's, uh, Stansson. Coach of the Iceland team. He's wound a little tight." Tibbles explained to Bombay. Y/N's eyes went big with the realization of who he was.

"Stansson from the NHL? Wolf 'The Dentist' Stansson is coaching? You didn't tell me that!" Bombay exclaimed as he and Tibbles walked away.

"That guy's a dentist?" Ken asked Charlie and Y/N as they were in front of him.

"That was his nickname." Charlie started.

"Yeah. He played for one year in the pros. Collected more teeth than goals." Y/N continued.

"He even punched out his own Coach!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I heard they ran him out of the league and the country." Julie butted in, as the quartet stared at Stansson as he was arguing with some old guy in a fancy suit.

"What about freedom of speech? Isn't this America? Huh?" Stansson teased, the team walking off the stump.

"That's his team? Those guys are huge!" Ken exclaimed.

-*-*-

After the team left they all went back to their dorms as Bombay went off with Tibbles somewhere.

"So Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere, sometime... with me?" Luis asked Y/N as they walked to their dorms.

"Sure I would love to, Luis! Where and when?" Y/N asked.

"Uhh, I'll pick you up outside your door say, six o'clock, and you can choose where we go from there. Sound good?" Luis asked.

"Sounds good! See ya soon, Luis!" Y/N said as she entered her dorm.

"Hey Y/N- what's with the face?" Connie teased.

"You will never guess what just happened!" Y/N squealed.

"Luis asked you out." Julie said.

"Luis asked me- how'd you know?" Y/N asked.

"We kinda heard y'all on the other side of the door." Connie said, fumbling with her shirt. Y/N chuckled.