Prologue

Hi, I'm Boyfriend, I am 23 years old. I've have been dating Girlfriend for 4 years now, we were always having all those good times together as usual, you know just funkin out and stuff.

There was a big party today, we had a whole lot of fun there, I had rap battle like 3 people. Pico, Daddy Dearest, and Mommy Mearest. And of course, beating some of them was a bit of a hard task, but but hey,  at least I got through and beat them, right? 

Besides that, we all eat pizza, drank soda, and whatever other shit you expect to have at a party. Later, me and Girlfriend got in the car to drive home. I was driving us home during that time period, we talked for a couple of minutes. "That party was amazing!" Girlfriend shouted.I

"Fuck yeah it was."

"You were literally the star of stage up there, and when I say that, I mean you have outstanded my parents! The best rockstars in town!"

 "Yeah I first thought I wouldn't be able to beat them, but then in then end I was like 'hell yes bi-'" Girlfriend cuts me off.

"BOYFRIEND LOOK OUT!" She shouts.

I turned my eyes back on the road, the car almost at full speed, I pushed my foot on the breaks. The car was barely slowed, the car still speeding. We both screamed.

 The car had crashed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up, gasping for air, looking around in horror. I found myself in a emergency room. Suddenly, I got startled as someone came in opening the door. It was a doctor? 

He walks up closer to me, which started making me even more nervous. "Aww, poor thing... are you alright?" the doctor asked with a worried look.

I wanted to say something else but instead the only thing that came out was "Beep!"

"Hey, don't be afraid, I'm Doctor Senpai... Now, I'm here to help you. So, you are Boyfriend, right?" he asked. 

"Y-yeah," I mumbled.

"Huh? Sorry, was that a yes?"

I just nodded. "Alright, Boyfriend is there something the matter?" Doctor Senpai asks me again.

"Girlfriend..." I replied .

"Hm?"

"Where's my girlfriend?"

There was no response, except Senpai looked down and frowned a little. "...D-don't worry, she's fine! " he exclaimed changing his expression. 

"Wait, really?!" I said in excitement.

"She is in another room right now. You won't be able to see her right now however."

"So then, what will I do now?" I asked Senpai as he began frowning.

"Well, for now you should have so rest, and then we'll run a few tests on you..." "Now I will be attending some other business, for now Nurse Lila will be here to check on you if you need anything, be good!"

Senpai walks outside and closes the door.

"Damn, I sure wish I didn't crash, otherwise me and my girlfriend would be fine and settled," I thought.

Just then I slowly closed my eyes to fall asleep, only until someone else started opening the door, I jolted a little. A nurse opens the door, she must be Lila, the one Doctor Senpai was talking about.

"Hello? Oh, uh- Boyfriend, right?" she asked walking towards me.

"Yeah, and you're Lila...my nurse, huh?"