The film you watch with your child

Luke: Mr Popper's Penguin's

"Want pengin!" Your 1 year old daughter Dakota exclaimed with bright eyes as she made grabby hands at the screen. You, Luke and Dakota were all cuddled up on the couch watching Mr Popper's Penguin's and Dakota was simply loving it, she was wearing the penguin onesie Luke had bought her whilst he was away on tour.

"Little princess Dakota takes after her Daddy." You giggled.

"Well Daddy already has a little penguin. " Luke said as he pulled Dakota onto his lap and turning her to face him.

"And she's looking right at me." He grinned and peppered kisses all over her little face making her giggle.

"She's so precious." You said smiling softly at Dakota who was now gumming one of Luke's fingers as she stared at the TV screen intently.

Michael: Spiderman

You had just came home from a day out with your friends to find Michael and your 3 year old son Riker laying on the couch watching spiderman.

"Daddy?" Riker asked looking up at Michael with his bright green eyes.

"Yeah buddy?" He replied looking back at him.

"When I grow up, I wanna be awesome just like you and Spiderman!" Riker exclaimed smiling brightly at Michael.

"Awh, well buddy you're already awesome, wanna know why?" Michael grinned.

"Why?"

"Because you're my son, and you are extremely awesome, in fact you're awesomer than me." Michael said ruffling your son's fluffy blond hair.

Calum: Monster's Inc.

"RAAAAAAAAR!!" Your 4 year old son Aaron roared jumping to his feet and stomping around like Sully was on the screen.

Calum chuckled and slid off the couch onto his knees beside Aaron.

You, Calum and Aaron watched Monster's Inc every Friday night and whenever it got to this certain part of the film, Calum would pretend to be Mike and Aaron would pretend to be Sully.

"Okay buddy! Scary feet scary feet!" Calum ordered and Aaron started running on the spot.

You loved watching them do this, you sat there laughing lightly as they continued.

"Let me hear you roar!" Calum half shouted and he grinned widely at Aaron as he roared and pulled his 'scaring face'

"That's it little man! High five!" Calum exclaimed holding up his hand.

"Yay!" Aaron shouted as he high fived Calum.

Calum got up from his knees and scooped Aaron up in his arms and fell back onto the couch.

"You two are my top scarers" You laugh.

Ashton: The Lion King

You held up your 2 month old daughter Macey as The Lion King started.

Ashton sang the opening song loudly as you raised Macey even higher.

You both started laughing and you brought Macey down and sat her between you and Ashton, she looked between the both of you, she had no idea what was going on so she stuck her hand in her mouth and looked at the screen to see Rafiki lifting Baby Simba just as you had been doing two minutes ago.

"See bub, you're our little Simba!" Ashton said happily scooping her onto his lap and pointing at the screen, you leaned over and kissed the top of her head. Macey looked at you with her hand still in her mouth.

"You're so beautiful Macey." You said smiling brightly at her.

"Just like her Mummy." Ashton grinned cheekily.

A/N: sorry that was so shit XD it's my first one lol.

Requests are open so if you want you can comment with an idea for a preference.

It can be Fluffy or Smutty :P

Thanks for reading ^-^