Chapter 1

You suck down to the ground, trying to catch your breath. The fight with Signora was harder than you ever expected. No one knows how you got in this situation but the sparring with the 8th Harbinger is nearly impossible to win. And she's not even finished yet. Slowly Signora transforms into her delusion form, standing right in front of you. Looking up, you have to admire her beauty. She is even taller in delusion form, her dress looking perfect as always and her long platinum blonde hair in a beautiful ponytail. She looks down at you, grabbing your face and pulling you up. "My my someone seems interested in me. I gotta say you are quite beautiful yourself. Mind if we switch the fighting up a bit my Darling Y/N?" The only thing you can respond with is a smile, consenting to what is about to happen.

The Harbinger slowly burns off your top, her warm fingertips grazing your cold skin. "Did I cool you down too much sweetie, I'm very sorry for that." She says, with an almost caring voice. "Well I know how to warm you up again." Her fingers slowly making her way deeper burning off your skirt. Her smile grows. After all you're only left in your panties, right in front of her. "Not even wearing a bra, such a dirty whore." Your heart beating faster you respond, "Well I thought you would like it Miss." Her fingers push on your clit, still with your panties on. "I do. So this can go two ways. Either you are a good obedient slut and I will reward you. Or if you misbehave, I'm gonna pull out my whip." You slowly nod, in secret hoping she is gonna whip you. Her fingers start pushing past your underwear, her thumb starting to rub your clit. "If you cum before I tell you, you will be punished. Understood Darling"

Not responding Signoras warm fingers start doing their work. While one of her hands is busy playing with your Pussy, the other one starts massaging one of your breasts. You let out a small moan, immediately shutting your mouth. Signora ruffly pushes one finger into you. "Come on honey let me hear your beautiful voice. I wanna know how you sound like when I add more fingers into you." A half assed "Yes maam" is all that you can respond. Considering her height, more fingers might be problematic. However the Harbinger does not care about this fact and adds a second finger. You have never felt this way before. Her thumb playing with your clit, her long fingers pumping in and out of your pussy. While massaging your boob with one hand she starts sucking, leaving hickeys and bite marks on the other one.

You feel her delusion getting stronger, her body heating up more. With the sudden change of temperature, especially on your clit, you can't help but moan louder. She is not ruff, she's not rushing anything. She knows how to make you feel good with simple touches and graceful movements. You feel a third finger entering, her thumb going in a faster pace. Signoras soft, wet tongue swirling around your nipple, sucking on your boob. She lets go of your boob while starting to kiss your neck, leaving hickeys all over it. Her other hand is gripping your waist so you don't lose balance. You can't help it, your legs shaking as you suddenly cum right on to Signoras fingers. Pulling away from you she licks her fingers while looking at you. "My my Y/N, what did I tell you. This is gonna hurt a lot now Darling." She stands up and walks behind you, pulling out her fiery whip. You feel the warm whip grace your skin as suddenly there is a loud noise and a burning pain on your back. But as most people would hate that pain, you can't help but get more aroused. Feeling this good you start touching yourself. "What a whore, touching yourself while I'm punishing you. I'm gonna make you cum so many times that your pussy is sore." The Woman says while smacking the burning hot material against your skin again. A loud moan escapes your mouth, while crying. No one knows if they are tears of pain or arousal. However Signora loves seeing you like this. Her beautiful Darling right in front of her crying, begging for more of her touch. After hitting you two times more, she drops the whip. "I hope you don't mind the burn scars all over your back now. They symbolize how you belong to me Sweetheart."

"Now then you didn't came this time, good slut. I promised you would get rewarded too." Transforming back to her normal self, Signora pulls you on to her lap, caressing your back while finishing her job. Fingering you and giving you again the best orgasm you ever had. Still holding you close, cooling you down, she gives you a long and passionate kiss. When you both pull away there is still a small strand of saliva connecting you two. You look her up in the eyes and say with shaky voice "C-Can I maybe please you next time miss." The Harbinger smiles at you.

"Of course Darling" <3

879 Words