The Tickle Monster Has Appeared (Pt. 2)

╔⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╗
This is a tickle-interaction between Lemon Demon/Monster and Boyfriend! Hope you enjoy!
╚⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╝

"Mr. Lemon!", the spooky kids shouted as they ran up to the lemon-headed creature. The creature was weird. Their head looked like a dried up lemon and their teeth were on the outside of their mouth. Their neck was a bright pink, while the rest of their body was pitch black. They had two fingers on each hand and two toes on each foot. What a weird creature they were...

"Mr. Lemon look! Is that the candy you want?", Skid asked as he pointed to Girlfriend. The creature smiled menacingly and put their hands together. "Yes. You have done well, Skid and Pump. I will enjoy my feast happily", he said in a low tone. "BEEP BOOP!", Boyfriend suddenly exclaimed as he stood in front of Girlfriend protectively. "Listen here you beepin' lemon! You can't have my girlfriend!", he said as he started shouting angry 'beeps' and 'bops'.

Skid and Pump looked at each-other. They had mixed feelings about this. Boyfriend really seemed protective over that candy... "Mr. Lemon? Are you sure you should eat that candy? Mr. Boyfriend really likes it!", Pump said as he looked up at the creature. "Kids! Girlfriend isn't a piece of candy! She's a person! This lemon freak wants to eat her!", Boyfriend exclaimed. The spooky kids blinked.

"A real person?! Mr. Lemon! Did you...lie to us?", Skid said as he frowned and tilted his head. The creature looked at Skid and Pump and blinked. "I, uh...", they muttered a bit before huffing and crossing their arms. "So what if I did?! It's not my fault you two are so gullible!", they said with a small growl. Skid and Pump frowned more and looked down a bit. They then suddenly sprung up again!

"Hey Mr. Lemon! Maybe all you need is a friend!"

"...What-"

"Yeah! You need friends! We'll be your friends! Mr. Boyfriend will be your friend too!"

"Double what-??", Boyfriend exclaimed confusingly. Him being FRIENDS with some weird lemon creature?! No way! He watched as the spooky kids grabbed the creature's hands. "Come on! It'll be fun!", Skid exclaimed as he grinned happily. "Yeah! We can have sleepovers and hang out together and do the Spooky Dance every Spooky Month!", Pump said happily.

Skid let go and started dragging Boyfriend and Girlfriend as Pump dragged the creature closer to the three. The kids made them sit down in a circle as the two sat down as well. "See? Isn't this so much nicer?", Pump said with a smile, completely oblivious to how awkward this was. "Now why don't we-?"

"ENOUGH!", the creature suddenly growled. The entire room became strange. The walls were warped, lightning was flashing more often and the house was empty. "You foolish children! I am a monster! I tricked you! I'm not going to sit around and pretend to be 'friends' with my meal! I want my MEAT!", they exclaimed as they suddenly grabbed and pull him to his face.

"BEEEEEP!", he shouted as he was face to face with his creature. "L-Let him go!", Girlfriend exclaimed. She was about to pounce at the creature before a black tendril appeared and wrapped around her, hoisting her in the air. "Not now little one. You're my main course. Your boyfriend over here will be my appetizer~"

"N-No!"

"M-Mr. Lemon! This isn't fun! Don't-! Eep!", Skid exclaimed as he and Pump were also trapped in a tendril. "Skid...I don't think they're friendly...", Pump said as he frowned and looked down sadly. "Kids! Girlfriend!", Boyfriend exclaimed before 'beeping' in surprise at the creature. "Now...time for my delicious little meal. Prepare yourself for-!"

"EHEEP-!"

The creature stopped and blinked. Was that...a laugh? Turns out the creature accidentally brushed their fingers against Boyfriend's belly, causing the strange reaction. They squinted their eyes in confusion as Boyfriend covered his mouth. Why did he laugh? Curiously, they brushed their fingers against Boyfriend's tummy again, making him squeak and causing the creature more confusion. "Why do you keep laughing? Is this hilarious to you?!"

"Mr. Lemon? Do you not know what tickling is?", Skid exclaimed. The creature squinted their eyes again and slowly let both Skid and Pump down. "No...Enlighten me", he said.

"Kids don't-"

"Well, if you touch a ticklish person somewhere, they might laugh!", Pump explained. The creature blinked as they looked at Boyfriend and poked at his ribs, making the man squeal. The creature couldn't help, but smirk. This...could be a lot of fun. "I see...So what if I go...here?", they muttered to themself as they poked at Boyfriend's sides.

"S-STOHOP ihihit!"

Begging for mercy?! Now this was really fun! Without anymore hesitation, the creature began to wiggle their fingers up and down Boyfriend's sides, making his squirm and squeak. "NOHOHOHO! KIHIHIHIDS! HEHEHEHEHELP!", he exclaimed, giggling away. "Awww! Look Pump! They're having fun!", Skid said with a grin as Pump nodded happily. "See? We knew you could be friends!"

The creature grinned and swirled their finger around Boyfriend's sides. "It's incredibly amusing...How soft and squishy fresh meat can be~", they said darkly as they then squeezed Boyfriend's sides, who immediately started squealing. "NOHOHOHO! MIHIHISTER! PLEHEHEHEAHAHAHASE!", he squealed out as he kicked his legs as much as he could. The monster snickered a bit as they continued their tickly attack. This was much more amusing than simply eating the boy!

"I wonder...you seemed a bit jumpy when I touched here...", they said as they poked and prodded at Boyfriend's tummy. "BEHEHEHEHEHEEP! NAHAHAT THEHEHERE!", Boyfriend squeaked out. "All of that for a few simple pokes? This is going to be interesting~", the monster said as they started squishing and squeezing Boyfriend's belly, making sure to attack the pudgy spots on his belly. "NAHAHAAHAHAO! BOHOHOHOHOOP! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

The creature simply laughed menacingly. They continued this for a while before suddenly hearing a sludgy sound. They then stopped as they noticed Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest standing there. "My my! If it isn't the demons themselves~", they said with a smug expression. "Let. Our. Little girl. GO", Mommy Mearest exclaimed as she cracked her knuckles. The creature glanced at the Boyfriend, then at Girlfriend. They set Boyfriend down and smirked a bit.

"Oh fine. I've had some fun anyways~", he said as he set Girlfriend down as well. "Still...your fear was delicious...You can't hide from yourselves forever Dearest and Mearest. I'll be back. And prepare yourselves! I won't show mercy next time~", the monster said before snapping his two fingers. In a flash, the mansion was back to normal, the spooky kids had fallen asleep and the monster was gone.