☁Dee x Male!reader☁

This was requested by @niceeeemannnnnn

May you do a dee x male reader who love roller skating

Dee's POV

"So why are you pulling me out here?" I ask a Heavy drags me somewhere. He didn't really say where we were going.

"I already told you. Dad said you had to come because last time I went out alone I got into a fight...again."

I should have known.

"Alright fine."

We walk for a little while until we reached a skating rink. 

"What are we doing here?"

"I'm meeting up with a friend."

"Why here though?"

"Why not?"

I sigh and walk in. We go up to the desk and Heavy gets some roller skates and we walk over to the bench for him to put the on and goes out into the rink.

I never bothered to learn how to skate since I just walk.

I sit back down on a bench and open my book and start reading.

A few minutes pass by and I hear someone calling my name. I look up to see Heavy beside someone who I assume was his friend, waving his hand for me to come over.

I sigh and put down my book and walk over to them.

"So Dee, this is Y/N who I told you about the other day."

I look beside him to see a y/h (your hight) h/c guy beside him.

He had h/l h/c hair, and e/c eyes. He wasn't bad looking. Kinda cute actually

"Dee Y/N, Y/N Dee."

"Nice to meet ya." he says has he held out his hand.

"Yea, its nice to meet you too." I say as I shake his hand.

"You two stay here, I need to get a new pair of skates. The wheel came of mine. I'll be right back."

I watch as Heavy walks off and I turn back to face the h/c haird boy.

"So your the famous Dee I keep hearing about."

"Yeah, That's me."

"You know, Heavy talks about you a lot, I think he really looks up to you." he says as he smiles at me.

I feel my cheeks getting a little hot but I try to cover it up the best I can.

there was was and awkward pause for a while before Y/N asked a question.

"So do you know how to roller skate?"

"No not really. I never really learned." 

"Well thats gonna change now."

"wait wha-"

"come on, lets het you some skates and I'll teach you!" Y/N says as he grabs my hand and pulls me away.

We get the skates and I put them on. I try to stand up but fail and fall back on the bench.

"Here let me help."

He offers a hand and I take it trying to stand up and balence.

"Hey, your up!"

He pulls me to the rink and shows me what to do.

(I'm sorry if this is wrong because idk how to roller skate.)

" You want to push off with one foot and glide with the other until you start to slow down, then switch your foot. Then when you want to stop point you back foot down on the floor and and you'll start to slow down to a stop."

I keep trying it for a while until I finally get it.

"Hey you got it!" 

"Yeah, this is pretty fun."

I look up to see Heavy coming back.

"Hey guys."

"hey Heavy."

"Hi Heavy."

"Woah since when did you know how to skate?"

"While you were gone, Y/N showed me how."

"Oh cool!"

"Hey, I bet both you guys 20 bucks I can make it to the other side before either of you." Y/N said with a proud smirk on his face.

"You're on!" Heavy says

 "Easiest 40 bucks I'll ever get." I said

" Ha, Don't get so cocky."

END

I hope you liked this oneshot, sorry if its bad its like 1 A.M while I'm writing this. I'll probably put it out later. Anyway hope you have a good day/night. <3