the first day

"summer I have new panties to wedgie you in" said summers older sister as she came into summers room. it was a common thing in summers house. then her other older sister came in and said "can we give her a double wedgie" "sure" they both reach down into summer's shorts and yanked up her granny panties. Summer was 14 and they were 16. "ouch the wedgie hurts stop" said summer. "maybe you shouldn't have worn granny panties nerd" said Nebula Summer's oldest sister. Summer's boyfriend walked in reached down Nebula's shorts and yanks her hot pink thong up since his sisters also give him wedgies. "ow what the fuck, oh it's Nolan" "stop bullying my girl" said Nolan. "what are you gonna do about it and why do you have two black eye's and a bloody nose and tons of bruises" said Nebula "you both work for my dad I could get u guys fucked, now get the fuck out also Nebula" "yeah Nolan" "tell your boyfriend to go Fuck himself" "fine" Nolan's family was very wealthy. Nolan's older brother was also dating Nebula and beat the hell out of Nolan on a regular basis. he also had two older sisters who torcher him very frequently. "hi bae" "hey Summer also sorry about that I saw your panties being pulled so I wedgied Nebula". Also Summers parents loved Nolan but her sisters hated him.  "it's okay I know your used to it and what happened to you" "yeah Austin really went hard this time also are you ready to go to Megan's" "yep also Jake is gonna be there" Megan is summer's best friend and Jake is Nolan's best friend. Jake and Megan also get wedgie's by their older sibling's but Nolan clearly gets punished the most.

as soon as they got to Megan's house Her dad answered the door and said "Nolan you want some ice" "sure" said Nolan. as they walked by Megan's brother's room Nolan's brother said "sup loser" they walked in and saw everyone's older siblings. "dude I thought you were joking he looks fucked up" said Jake's sister "dude are u good" said Megan's brother. "I heard you gave my girlfriend a wedgie and told her to tell me to go fuck myself". "and you almost killed me, oh wait u didn't hear Megan's brother pulled a knife on me last night and stabbed my eye". "Jack u stabbed Nolan" "well Linsey and Maddie told me to they said they wanted him dead" before things could get out of hand Jake came and grabbed Nolan and Summer. "Nolan are you good" said Megan, Jake and Summer said in sync. "well my face hurts also look at this" he pulled up his shirt to show a gunshot wound. "holy shit ima call everyone hold on". said Jake. Jake ran to Megan's brothers room. "guys come quick i-it's Nolan" "what happened" they all said at once. they all ran to see Nolan lying on Megan's bed uncontious. Austin ran to him at sat on the bed beside him. "what the hell happened". Summer lifted up his shirt and they all saw it. "I should have been a better brother and now he's dead". "we should've been better sister's, all of those times we wedgied him". everyone started crying. then all of a sudden Nolan woke up "b-bae, Austin, Jake". Austin and Nolan's sister's brought Nolan to his feet and gave him a hug then Jake and Summer joined. "dude where did you get that" said Summer's sister. "Let's just say it's good that it's over" said Nolan Nolan then fell asleep and Summer snuggled up beside him "awwww" said all the girls at once. then Megan, Jake and Summer were all given wedgies by their siblings but Nolan was left out because he was shot and very tired. Nolan's siblings then threw a blanket over Nolan and left. they also now loved Nolan and loved him truley now.

authors note: Hi I just wanted to say part two at 1k views and thanks for the support on wedgie college it means alot.