Fuck me Pretty Boy [SMUT]

CW: smut, dirty talk, degrading, and slight praise.

.

It started with Karl overusing sexual jokes on stream, he knew this always made Sapnap horny because he knew he was talking to him. Before they ended the stream, Karl was being super clingy and attached to Sapnap over the discord call.

"Just come in my room if you're gonna be that clingy Karl." Sapnap sighed.

"Oh I'll come in your room alright." Karl smirked at the face-cam and went back to looking at the screen.

"Alright chat! I think that'll be the end for tonight." Karl smiled softly and waved. "If you wanna send any last donations or subs now would be the time, I might run a few ads as I explain some future streams!"

Sapnap sat back in his chair. He completely changed the subject after saying that, what a bottom Sapnap thought. Karl ran a couple of ads as he explained things about skateboarding, vlogs, and future MrBeast videos that he's included in. Sapnap fixed his raven hair, some of it falling into his green eyes as he focused on Karl's stream.

"So yeah! Thanks for hanging out, I appreciate it. These next few days i'll be working on some things so hopefully I can get back to streaming afterwards, really looking forward to the next content. See ya chat! Have a goodnight !!" Karl then sent his chat to raid Ranboo, ending the stream.

He quickly got up and rushed into Sapnap's room, slowly shutting and locking the door behind him. Sapnap bit his lip, super focused on whatever he was watching. It was a video he just finished editing, going over it 100 times to make sure it's perfect. He didn't even notice Karl entered the room.

"Sapnap." Karl said tapping on his shoulder. Sapnap paused his video, adjusting in his seat once he saw Karl.

"Hi." Sapnap took off his headphones and smiled at Karl.

"Whatcha up to my love?" Karl giggles and pulls Sapnap out of his chair.

"Mm, Well I just got done editing and watching you work your magic on stream. Y'know Karl, you're so.. what's the word? Cute." Sapnap wrapped his arms around his waist. Karl tilted his head, he scanned Sapnap's whole body. His gray sweatpants, you could easily tell he was wearing no boxers. His black shirt that raised a little, showing his v-line as he stretched. His black hair falling all over the place, mainly over that stupid bandanna that he wish he could just be tied- Karl stopped thinking and bit his lip.

"Did you just check me out?" Sapnap raised an eyebrow and Karl giggled.

"Maybe..." Karl wraps his arms around his shoulders. Sapnap left a couple of kisses on Karl's lips as they slowly rocked in each other's arms.

"So care to explain what you were talking about on stream?" Sapnap asked, sliding his hands into the back of Karl's sport designed shorts.

"What do you mean?" Karl stared into Sapnap's eyes.

"The jokes? Especially the last one." Sapnap gently walked them both over to the bed, standing fairly close to it.

"Oh yeah, I wasn't joking on that one though." Karl ruffled Sapnap's hair, pulling him closer. "You'd probably like that, coming into your room just to make a mess all over the place. Leaving you to clean it up, just a reminder of what you do to me."

Sapnap bit the inside of his cheek, taking a small breath. "Yeah, but we both know that you'll be the one cleaning. No way in hell would I let you come in my room and leave a fucking mess like a dirty whore." Sapnap kneaded Karl's ass, their bodies fully connected. Karl's breath hitched, he felt Sapnap's hot breath on his neck.

"Mhm, you would probably enjoy watching me clean the sheets. Stripping them from the bed, having to bend over to get them. You'd watch me too, your eyes glued to my ass." Karl smiles satisfied with his words, pulling away from Sapnap. "Which that reminds me, I need to get your clothes and throw them in the wash." He bends down, slowly picking up clothes off Sapnap's floor.

"Karl..." Sapnap bites his lip and watches him.

"What do you need Sappy? I'm all yours right now, tell me... What do you need?" Karl turns back to him and stretches his arms above his head, his shirt rising a little showing his perfect hourglass body. "Fuck all that bending over was a lot of work." Karl smirks and walks back over to Sapnap.

"For one, you didn't even do much and two, you better knock it off right now." Sapnap glares at him, Karl attempts to keep his composure.

"Yeah? Or what will happen?" Karl puts his hand up to Sapnap's lower stomach, barely sliding his fingers under his sweats. He watches Sap's eyes closely as he barely dips his fingers more.

"One more move and you're in trouble." Sapnap grabs Karl's hand and pulls it away. Karl bites his lip as he gently grinds his hips against Sapnap once. Sapnap had enough and swiftly picked Karl up, gently throwing him down on the bed, and hovering over him. Karl giggles and wraps his arms and legs around him.

"You aren't a good listener." Sapnap looked down at Karl. Karl opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. "Did I put you in your fucking place now you fucking slut? Hm?" Sapnap grabs Karl's hips.

"M-Mmh... Yeah.." Karl squirms around, thrusting his hips sloppily up into Sapnap's. "Ah fuck... please come on Sap, i've been horny all day and you know that!"

"Maybe." Sapnap shrugs. He leans down and kisses his neck, biting down on certain places that drove Karl crazy. They both knew that Karl would have to wear makeup on set with the BeastCrew.

"Maybe? What the hell~" Karl keeps grinding against Sapnap's hard dick. "I know you're horny as well... I just have that effect on you.." Karl threw his head back, digging his nails into Sapnap's shoulders.

"Baby i'm not even touching you, get a fucking grip." Sapnap stops Karl's movements, detaching his legs from his waist. He removes his shorts and his sweatpants, both of them not wearing any boxers. "You're so fucking pathetic you know? Already prepped yourself, cum dripping from your tip already?" Sapnap circled Karl's rim.

"Fuck Sapnap, come on you're taking forever.." Karl reached down and started jerking himself off, closing his eyes. Sapnap smacked his hand away and lined himself up, only pushing the tip in to tease Karl. Karl pulled away from Sapnap and pushed him back.

"Goddamn it Sap if you aren't gonna fuck me then i'll fuck myself.." Karl slides down on Sapnap's dick, bouncing up and down. Sapnap's eyes widen.

"Babe- I-I was gonna-..." Sapnap grabs his hips and helps him move faster. "-Never mind... unless you wanna change positions but you're doing so good." Sapnap breathed out, moaning a little lower than Karl.

"Fuck fuck fuck- no no no Sap it's fine!!" Karl placed his hands on his chest and continued bouncing up and down. "Close close close..."

.

Around 10 minutes passed, Karl was literally on the edge of cumming. His movements slowed down, Sapnap's grip was definitely gonna leave bruises.

"Agh~ I'm cumming!! Can I? C-Ca-!!" Karl came all over Sapnap's chest, painting part of Sapnap's shirt in his cum. Sapnap bit his lip and held Karl's waist down, cumming inside of him. They both panted as they came down from their highs.

"Fuck.. I didn't warn you in time.. I'm sorry Sap." Karl pouted.

"It's fine baby, you did good anyways." Sapnap reassured him, smiling a little.

"L-Lemme help you~?" Karl tilted his head as Sapnap dipped his fingers in his mouth after he covered them in Karl's cum. "God you're such a freak.." Karl got off his dick and laid down next to him, Sapnap shrugged and sucked on his own fingers.

"What? You taste sweet." Sapnap pokes his cheek and gently rubs his thigh.

The next day, everyone said Karl looked super relaxed.

.
1355 words

sorry i rushed the ending because i'm tired and I know I won't finished this in the morning.